[D2] Current Problems of Asia realm

Hi.
Help me enjoy the game.
I’m so annoyed right now.

Hi.
The server is unstable these days.
Are you working for Dia 2’s users?
If so, it’s great. I hope the results come out soon.

So? when are you fixing this?

I was told that I would be a remaster this time.
While you’re at it, try to solve the queue problem.

Ladder is coming to an end.
The queue is still more than 7,000.
What are you going to do?

I want to enjoy it comfortably without waiting as before.
Is this a difficult job? What has changed?

anybody at home? issue is still on

FINALLY! no delay, i dont know if is because people left the server or you fixed, if you did, keep it like this!

Thanks!

Problem started again! so basically is evidence that you didnt and are not doing anything to fix this problem and just was people left the server.
DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM!

Hello, Classic games team,

Why do not you fix the queue on Asia realm. Since last July all Asia users has been experiencing pain and annoyance. Ladder reset with queue is meaningless. I know you are incompetent as you can not solve it for a year. Eventually, I don’t understand why you want to hold load balancing. God damn load balancing!

Is there, Devs? Pezradar? Matthew? Drakuloth?

Hey, guys, why don’t you fix the queue on Asia realm? You all intentionally let it be. When I look at the situation Devs ran to fix the issue on other realm helter-skelter in the morning, it made me cynical. R you kidding me? Surely you threw away Asia users into trash bin? Why did you push the reset button? All the time it is same with the queue. Repeated and repeated. God damn!

“We’ve still got people on this. Just wanted to poke my head in to let y’all know you aren’t forgotten. This is a top priority for the classic team right now so they’re working on getting it resolved ASAP.”

Is this racism, too?
We’ve been suggesting this in Asia for a year now, but we haven’t had any solutions or answers, but we’re dealing with it quickly because East and West are going wild.

Is it racism even in the game?
Asia is now suffering from a queue even if a new ladder has begun.
Stop being racist.

Blizzard, are you guys crazy?
It’s your first day, and you’ve got 4000 queues.
Go to hell.

That was a really dumb comment.
Don’t see you the thousands of people pissed for the same reason? You expect everyone to think you’re right and go single player? Lmao

3000? It’s 6000 right now…

Please remove the queue and keep our precious memory.

SO? are you doing anything at all to fix this? it keeps at 8000 queue, so, WHY WAS THE RESET IF YOU DID NOT FIX ANYTHING?

…auto bot? D2Remaster? what the F…7000…

I hope there is no AutoBot!!! in the D2Remaster.

in line 88xx… congratulations! you broke your own worst laggy lazy wait in line record… so… WHEN ARE YOU FIXING THIS?

Interest is gradually fading.
I don’t think I’ll do it if Diablo 4 comes out.
You know why, don’t you?
Don’t waste your money developing Diablo 4.

1 Like