[D2] Current Problems of Asia realm

대기열 문제에 관심을 갖고 해결을 해주세요! 많은 이들이 여전히 이 게임을 사랑합니다

원하는건 단 한가지입니다
대기열좀 제발!!좀!! 해결해주세요
이정도 해결할 능력은 있지않나요?

12000 in line! YEAH, When you say it cannot go any worse you make it, YOU ARE THE WORSE SUPPORT

변화 된 모습 좀 보자
일좀하자 …

How many curses should we pour on Blizzard?
Why not solve the problem?
Are you listening, Blizzard?
Do I have to send Necromancer there?

Hey everybody,

It’s been a while since we posted on this thread. We haven’t had a lot of updates to share on this situation, but it’s still something the Classic team is aware of.

We know that you all want to be able to hop in game and enjoy things, especially with a new ladder season. We know that this queue situation is heavily delaying your ability to play the game. The cause for the queue issue is something we’ve been investigating for quite some time now. We’ve made some actions against this in the past, and we’ve focused on it more with the most recent season.

This most recent season has been particularly challenging due to a larger than normal wave of exploitative players. (Bots and the like.) We are working on better identifying botters and other abusive players, and finding new ways to shut them down. The developers have taken a few actions in the past few weeks to try to stabilize things some. It did improve things some, but hasn’t had the level of impact we wanted, just yet. The devs are still working on it.

Due to the nature of the queue issue, this is not a situation that we can promise a quick fix for, or provide a specific timetable for a fix. What I can say is that our Diablo 2 developers are working on both the queuing issues and the exploitative player situation. We will keep monitoring things, and keep making changes in an effort to drive down the exploitative player population, and with it the queue times.

We appreciate all of your reports throughout this process. I know that this has been annoying for those of you who just want to get in and play the game. Even if we’re not replying to the thread, we know you’re posting here. Please feel free to keep posting! However, keep in mind that we do not reply to a thread like this if we do not have meaningful updates. This is considered a bug/engine level issue, and there’s nothing for us to troubleshoot from a technical support perspective. This is why we are seldom posting on this thread.

Finally, please be advised that we cannot address suggestions or feedback in Technical Support. To submit this type of feedback, please post in #diablo-ii-general-discussion.

I hope that this has provided more insight into what’s been going on. Thank you all again for your tremendous patience throughout this process.

1 Like

Please stop with the lie.
Bots have been going on for YEARS and there was never any problem with the queue so it is unrelated. STOP WITH THIS LIE.
I guess one of the possibility is that you are short on staff to fix this problem or just basically dont care anymore as you have other games more crowded.
This queue issue has been going on for months or maybe years so please dont treat us like stupid or ignorant, some of us (maybe many) we work in the technology industry and we have an idea about how server-connection works.
So just try to fix it and dont treat us like stupids, OK?
We just want to enjoy and keep playing this game which WE PAID FOR IT.

2 Likes

Hello, Mr. Drakuloth

I am very happy as you left a long description for what’s been going on. Really appreciate it.

Last year, I had to explain about main reasons of the queue on Asia realm.

1. The changed servers’ structure : load balacing.
  2. Heavy botters.
  3. Uber Diablo event.

So after reading your reply, I am satisfied because your team do not slip them away. You know the hot spot of problems. Okay. If we should wait more, we would. But plz make your words accomplish. For a year, it seems we are floundering in the swamp. Queue issue is very sticky as we can not help avoiding it. Inevitable disgusting.

Therefore I will hope good news will come out of this thread soon.

Thank you again Classic games team.

1 of Diablo2 users on Asia Realm.

Still 12000 waiting in line…

If you do not hold the bot, I think that there is a person related to the bot in the internal personnel, so I think that it is not accepting it to the point that I can’t hold it. Please catch the bot for a clean server.

Still 12k+ waiting in line…

can we do something useful and helpful ?

• Can you indicate anywhere in your letter of agreement/agreement when we (me too) as a customer who purchased one of your product (D2-D2 EXP) reports a problem and later due to YOUR LACK OF RESPONSE keep reporting and this leads to be pointed as a spammer or account suspended to post?

• Can you indicate why i was suspended from this post? please show me the reason

• And something MORE interesting, why in the other realms (WEST - EAST - EUROPE) there is no problem creating games, NO waiting in line, if they are crowded with bots? as based on your comments this problem waiting in line is because of bots so it makes no sense the reason you are giving

• Still you havent replied why this problem started like a year ago (maybe less) but bots have been on the server years before.

and BY THE WAY, i took and taking a snapshot so you wont accuse me based in a lie or in a inexistent post or reason to suspend my account again.

I bought this game to PLAY not just to watch stupid queue order! Do something coz u get paid to do something!

So? why you are not responding? we are in the correct TOPIC reporting this problem

asia only got 2 ip ,50 and150 now, maybe only one of them ,

no one cares about the asia realm

if this problem was found in UE UW EU …

They fixed it right away in the other realms, i have been following few posts over there and once they get this problem is fixed almost instantely

SO? 13000 wating in line… why you are not sending updates or whatever?

This is still something we’re investigating, but I have nothing else to share at this time. Just checking in.

Hades, please stop spam bumping this thread asking for updates. While I understand that this has gone on for a long time, we know this is a problem and have been working on it for a while. The reason I am not providing updates constantly is because of what I mentioned earlier in my post.

Basically, if I have nothing to share with you, I’m not going to be posting regularly, because my role in getting this resolved is already over. The problem has been forwarded to the developers, and they are looking for a solution. If there were something I could help you troubleshoot it would be another matter, but right now all high population Diablo II servers are impacted by this problem at certain times, so it’s going to take a large-scale fix which helps everybody.

1 Like

Hello heyo however my mirrors shadows is f,r, hey Olivie! Take your a proxies in your mirror

Do you remember is that of where it you sending your shadow ? Go read name this theard

So you’re not going to do anything after all?
I meant you wouldn’t even reply.
Right?
So we just have to wait forever?