CoD: Warzone slow download speed

same from me…
Please can somone fix that… admin??? HELP

Worked for me, ty! went from 100-500k to 7.5mb

Even LogGobelin is super slow to download, so it’s not even possible to help you about this.
Any ways to get it another way?

Thanks, this helped for me. The download wouldnt start on europe.

Thank you so much dude wtf :muscle:

They even care about this? This going on like hours… Currently 100 b/s…
This is shame… in 2020. I mean the battlenet is not the fastest i got it, but come on… It just a patch? Can we play and use warzone out of battlenet? I working a big streaming company and if something like this happens on our platform people get fired after… They don’t even care

2 Likes

I switched to america, but its slow also… :confused: But thank you anyway. Better than nothing.

Dude seriously what is this. I did everything i managed to get 7 gb left but its down right now. It shows i got 3.65 mb download right now but there is no process. Come on!

1 Like

Hey all,

We’re good on reports of slow download speed right now. Thanks to everybody who sent in files.

If you’re still having problems downloading the game, try downloading a VPN client like Tunnelbear or another free VPN. Connect to the VPN until the download speed increases, let it download a few MB of data, then switch back to your normal connection and see if it continues downloading. This may not help for all of you, but it’s helping for some.

2 Likes

Why do i have to install a vpn for download a patch? Its insane :confused: Can you explain what happening on eu servers? Or you just turned them off? :smiley:

I can give you as much information as I have access to. Keep in mind that we consider the VPN mentioned above a work around, not a fix. We’re still seeing what can be done on our end.

Short version - the internet is operating much more slowly than normal right now due to so many people being quarantined at home. Internet traffic is up 25-50% in some places. We’ve found that in addition to downloads being slow in general, some players have incorrect DNS entries for our download servers, or some of the files are being blocked by firewalls. The VPN work around is for the players who are having the DNS issues or who have certain files blocked. That’s why it’s not going to fix everybody. Still, if you’re having the problem, it’s worth a shot.

Here’s the work around again:

1 Like

Okay, but the server guys planning to do something? I mean, in hungary for example, we have a little group and lot of people facing this issue. I tested and steam is working 100%. Its downloading normal speed. My firewal don’t blocked those files and my internet speed is good. Not the best i noticed because of the current situation, but its fine. I just want to know, the blizzard noticed this and started working on this issue?

nothing working man. I stucked 7gb left around 1 hour. Wasted hours to download just for 14 gb patch with 100 mb download speed internet connection what a joke.
Just worried about that next reply from support will be to restart our computers.

1 Like

do you haven an loose ETA on the fix?

“Have you tried turn off and on again?” :smiley: Yes i can imagine. No offense, i mean i’m sure not the support did something with servers, but maybe we can get some better explanaiton. I got same issues with this client in the past also. The battle.net in an average day is just fine, not great at all.

well looks like my download is fine now. 11 mb download speed almost finished .
I dont know if they fixed or what happened but thanks to the mother universe.phew…

1 Like

Guys i fix my patch download. Create a new account and download game, then back on your own … Gl everybudy

i can report that since +10mins i can download with 60MB/s and more via Asian servers. Maybe they fixed the problem or capacities got free.

Good luck to everyone!

Edit: Also EU Servers seem to be back online!

Hey folks,

Due to the issues we’re seeing today, we’re trying to get these problems separated out into different threads. Please join the thread that describes your issue best and review the information there.

1. Game installations are larger than expected (Up to 171 GB)
  2. Slow or stuck game downloads
  3. BLZBNTAGT00000840 or BLZBNTAGT000008A4 errors

To try to keep all the reports in the right places, we’re going to lock extra threads on the topic up and redirect them to the main threads. Thanks for all the reports and help so far anyway. We’ll keep you up to date as we get more info on what’s going on here and other work arounds we may find.

2 Likes