CoD: Warzone slow download speed

This problem is going on from day 0 of launch of the game.
But I was able to fully download the game once with my WIFI after 2-3 days when the slow download speed was automatically solved and I got 7-8 MBps speed.

But my game files had to issues with it. So I thought of reinstalling. Big Mistake.
Now I don’t get more than 20 kbps speed my WIFI, BUT when I connect my PC to my mobile net I get 7 MBps speed again!

No it isn’t my WIFI issue because I can easily stream 4K videos with my WIFI, it has not speed issues. But there is something definitely wrong between my WIFI and battlenet connection.

16 Likes

I am facing similar issue on 1st time download right now. I am on LAN connection and my speed is in 200kbps range which should have been 5-6mbps. Don’t know what’s wrong.

2 Likes

Me too, i’m located in LAN and still whit a download speed of 50 kbps.
and before is finish show me an error and don’t let me download it.

2 Likes

same problem here…hope we get a fix soon

2 Likes

I don’t think they will be fixing this. I searched all over the internet. And it seems a recurrent issue with COD and blizzard. Same problem happened to everyone with COD: MW.
I wish if someone who had Warzone uploads the game files over the torrent or something.

4 Likes

I use to play other games were update speed went up to like 13-14 mb per second with code warzone I dont even reach 200kb per second?? Check my settings already they are on unlimited…

3 Likes

Same issue!!! - No more download speed than a few houndred KB/s…
Are those Download Servers over run - or whats the heck… ??

1 Like

me too i even emailed my logs to the customer support and they still haven’t answered

1 Like

Im having truble downloading the latest update to the game. maybe got 70% in the download and then this error code came up: BLZBNTAGT000008A4
Have tryed to delete the battle net app and download it again with no luck. And i have no problem with internett as all other games run with no problem. Even in the battle net app.

2 Likes

Same here downloading with 100 to 500kb… I think its the battlenet bcs all other apps run with no problem.

Im getting BLZBNTAGT000008A4 left and right here.
Must be something wrong with their system.

3 Likes

I’m in France and we have the same issue. I’m on FFTH 3Go/s, my download speed tested is 1029 Mo/s… Blizzard have poor servers and it’s everytime the same thing. If someone can post the warzone directory on torrent it will save the life of a lot persons like me. Blizzard are morons !

1 Like

I think i found a solution about this issue : change your region. I’ved change my region from Europe to America and now i can download it 30mo/s…
And don’t forget after installed to switch to your original region :wink:

16 Likes

Getting 5MB comparing to 500kb before, it works!

1 Like

This worked.
15mb/s thought :confused:

1 Like

Good news :wink:
I’m finding this weird… A company like Blizzard with a problems like this. :frowning:

1 Like

Fun while it lasted, back to crap speeds again.

Edit: just give it a knock once in a while with pause/play

1 Like

You’re right. I missed to mention this before. Sorry :wink:

Didn`t help. Even if I restart battle.net client or PC xD
Maybe you have done something else?

It worked for me. I just changed to Americas restarted client ( exit on taskmanger) then launched it as admin. worked wonders for me, from 200 B/s to 19MB/s

3 Likes