Being Constantly disconnected

I can log into my account on my husbands computer but not mine, don’t understand the difference, tried setting all the settings to the same as his computer but still can’t login on my system WTF

Still down. Doesn’t seem to be any updates on Twitter for hours.

I just had an update , rebooted my pc but still can’t log in grrrrr

8 hours later and still not even a words from the incompetent morons…how does a fail company with idiots like this stay in business?

2 Likes

were paying money for this shiit?

Hey folks, I posted a temporary fix for this here:

problem still happening here, since last night. Maybe the rolling restarts fix it?

HOLY CRAP some genius on the net FIXED this for me. 2 different pcs, one couldn’t log in the other could. So after reading reddit I copied the cache folder from the working pc to this one…I LOGGED IN OMG OMG OMG ty reddit genius, screw you fail devs at blizz…MORONS

This fix actually worked. A friend of mine had a “working cache” and shared with me, and now I can log in

I can share the folder link if anyone wants, but it needs to be via Battle.NET PM, since I cant post links here

1 Like

i would like the link please! thank you

can confirm this does work

I added u on BNet, I need to PM you there to send the link

2 Likes

Can you send me to me please?

Anyone who wants the link add me on BNet JackChurchil#1128

bro add me to download your cache please

i´ve already sent you.

same link please…

The temp fix to replace corrupted Cache files has been floating through Tech Support for a while now. Someone put up a link to a dropbox folder so folks can grab the file.

Also consider doing so an at your own risk thing. If you have another PC in the house with a good cache, or a backup copy of the game, you can use the cache file from there instead.

Link to a post about the Cache instructions and drobox link.

Has Bliz ever taken this long to fix a Log in/Server issue before?

same here…
anyone knows when this problem will be fixed ?