Being Constantly disconnected

Same here. Same error code. I can log into WOW classic with no issues. WOW retail…this error code (WOW51900319). Please fir er’!

1 Like

They just said they will be doing rolling restarts in about 6 or 7 hours. WOW this game is worth every penny! Way to go, Blizz!

2 Likes

I have the exact same error code WOW51900319. It hits the “Logging into game server”, it flashes a couple frames of the character page and then gives me the disconnect message.

I am tracking the responses from my firewall (a Palo Alto FW). Here’s what I am seeing in the logs. Note that “TCP reset from Client” can mean that the connection was terminated on the server side in PA logs.

Hmm apparently I can’t post links, so you’ll have to take my word for it.

1 Like

I cannot log in too what is wrong man can we have some clarity

Apparently not. 14 hours n running and still nothing. Best tech team money can buy istg

there seems to be a patch problem been hours and hours now hope this patch works but still havent seen any new posts from blizz for at least 4 hours saying they working on the issue

Same here. Trying to hop on with my friends. I tried the prepatch, but now that I’ve bought the game and resubscribed I feel like I just wasted my money. very discouraging

Although it is probably just the usual Blizzard problems of dos attack or a patch gone wrong we could spend our idle time here by thinking of conspiracy theories like maybe they now have a social justice policy like maybe minorities and underprivliged get first logins or maybe based on who you voted for LOL ahhh the utopia we could have. More likely they hate us all equally and are taking a break in the back room swimming in the cash from subscriptions and forgot we were out here waiting.

2 Likes

Yep, same here. getting constantly kicked off. (can’t even play wow in 2020)

1 Like

Pull your heads in blizzard

1 Like

Same here wow51900319 error, strange is cant use my laptop either to log in, but my kids computer in other room works just fine

1 Like

It is still happening for me, so now I am counting down the time to Cyberpunk 2077 to be released tomorrow :slight_smile:

Same issue here, every single time i try to loggin i get kicked. Tried plenty of hours ago, and ive just tried again and still the same errors and kicks. Hope blizz fix this and refund at least the game time.

1 Like

It would be nice and decent of them to do so, but most likely nothing will be done in the way of compensation and once were able to finally log in again they will act like it never happened. No wonder devs are leaving the company smdh

Also, just tried again…just got kicked again. Been trying to log on since around 9pm CT. 2020 strikes again!!!

these clowns are charging to play? Servers that run terribly and now cant even get into the game, its been all day and still they have there thumbs up there arses. I got 5 days game time left but wont have any hesitation not adding more- not dumb enough to have a subscription. Shadowlands sucks balls so far.

1 Like

I am the same. Since this is a widespread problem for every day that has been lost because of the issue to be put back into our game time would be really nice.

1 Like

Give my Tailor a few Crafter’s Mark 2 and Ill be happy.

I been trying all day and its more than 8 hour already is Blizzard going to compensate my play time ?

I can log into my account on my husbands computer but not mine, don’t understand the difference, tried setting all the settings to the same as his computer but still can’t login on my system WTF