Being Constantly disconnected

I keep getting the error message “You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW51900319)” upon attempting to log into my WoW account. Sometimes I am able to see my character select screen but only for half a second. I ran through all the suggested fixes already but nothing seems to work. All my drivers are up to date and I can even log into other Blizzard games like Hearthstone.

29 Likes

Same here, having the same exact issue.

5 Likes

Seems to be a wide spread issue. Weird how some people in the same house have one person able to log on yet the other person unable to.

2 Likes

has there been any resolve to this i am having the same problem have not been able to successfully log in since maintenance

4 Likes

not that I have seen

Estoy exactamente igual puse reparar y actualizar y sigue diciendo que hay algo roto

1 Like

me and my roomate have the same issue… when will this issue be addressed?

there seems to be an update i just got for WoW lets see if this fixes it

1 Like

im having the same issue, game had no problem with the update to the game. but it wont let me actually get into game now

Same here. Why hasn’t Blizzard notified us that they are at least working on the problem??

Estoy pasando por lo mismo, pero bueno, esperemos que se solucione pronto :frowning:

In fact, at least on their twitter they shared something

3 Likes

Same issue here.

I can log in no issue on my PC.

I cannot get in on my Mac. It flashes the character screen for a millisecond and then DCs with the WOW51900319 error.

It doesn’t matter if I use my account or the Mrs.’ account.

I tried all sorts of things. I ultimately deleted everything, including battle.net and its associated files, off the Mac and started reinstalling. Upon being “Playable” I tried logging in. Same issue.

In light of Voigt’s effort, this looks like a server side error, an interesting coincidence I had an update today just before I tried to log in

1 Like

having the same issue

I am having the same issue myself.

Been having the same issue for more than 2 hours now

Same issue here, very annoying!

Out of 3 pc with 3 wow accounts in the same house I am the one one having this issue

It really doesnt matter if they shared something on their Twitter… Its still not good enough. There are at this stage THOUSANDS of people who are affected with little or no feedback from Blizzard … They are now quite literally one of the worst companies for CS.