Being Constantly disconnected

same problem occurring for me still at 7:36 MST, and blizzard, thanks, for ruining the start of my holidays, slowly you fill me with war in mind…yet, i cannot take my aggression in game, since, i cannot get into the game.

this sum BS…

I try connectet yesterday and today and i can not make this

WTF is going on here I haven’t been able to login since the last patch. Blizzard may want to start thinking about refunds for lost play time. WOW is not cheap and players deserve to get what they pay for.

1 Like

Still unable to login since yesterday. Can this get fixed or can we get an update please?

So restarts are in progress now, i expect this to be fixed, way to hire the cheapest lowest skilled workers on the planet to muck up a massive game in a hurry…

I just decided to redownload the game. havent played in a couple years and cant even log in because of the constant dcs. maybe ill just let this month run out and go back to removing it from my pc. Typical Blizzard.

Is someone from Blizzard going to answer this post. This has been going on since Saturday.
Still going on today, at least tell us if you think this is going to be fix

Probably not. This thread was created for yesterday’s issues with World of Warcraft DCs which were impacting a large portion of the player base.

This forum is for issues installing and running the Desktop Launcher App. The Battlenet team who makes that App does not have anything to do with game issues so won’t reply here.

WoW DC issues were handled by the WoW team and CS team. Communications were on the WoWCS Twitter, WoW Tech Support Forum, and WoW Customer Support forum. Of course, they were on the Bnet Launcher Breaking News page too which is handled by the CS social medial types.

If you have issues installing, starting, or connecting to the Desktop Application itself, you will want to make a new thread detailing your error and what you have tried. A Battlnet Desktop App team member is far more likely to reply to that as it would be related to the purpose of this forum.

Hey everyone,

We appreciate you all taking the time to report this issue. As MissCheetah noted, this thread was created to report a later confirmed server-side problem that has since been resolved. If you are still disconnecting from the game, please create a new thread with your WinMTR test data.

This thread has been locked as the reported issue has been resolved.