Zerg Ashran need fixes Now!

Epic bgs were ruined by pre-made groups. As someone that only does them when there is a quest. I prefer ashren over the others.

1 Like

Would be nice to see that place become relevant again. Epics need a change of scenery.

2 Likes

Hmm… maybe they are trying to make the current Epic into Epic Battleground Blitz and the pre-nerf tough difficulty is just a taste of a new hardcore mode? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh~ :yellow_heart: must be given for this! Ashran is my fav :partying_face:

Agree! There are lots of contents Blizz had taken offline for no reason. Most likely to redirect people’s attention to somewhere that needs it. If they let Epic die off, people would drift off elsewhere, maybe to Blitz?

Yes that would be So NICE :yellow_heart: and will definitely sub for it !!! Epic Hardcore mode! Blizz please do it ! :tada:

FYI There is a new post in the General Discussion covering the same problem. Please go there and show support if you can. It had already received the attention of WoW Community Council, NICE Yay ~! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Yea you don’t even get any honor from them anymore they end so fast. Vicious flask of honor only works on HK’s. Zerging a boss is ZERO HK’s. Epic BGs have no PvP in them again.

Just give us nice 30-45 min long Epic BGs. Where you have some awesome large scale battles. Can drink a flask farm up 300-400hks and get some PvP in.

I hope they just remove Epic if they won’t fix them.

The flat reward given for winning or losing epic BG’s should scale to the amount of time the game took to complete so that you’re not incentivized to end games as fast as possible and there’s no penalty for playing a 45 minute match.

1 Like

NICE idea !!! :+1:

Also, might need logical and reliable way to determine the contribution of a player so people who AFK 80% of the match (excluding ppl actually guarding key installations ie Solar Sphere, etc) don’t get the same amount of reward as everyone else doing the hardwork.

1 Like

I mean ending games fast as possible now is a loss in honor. There is no incentive to go fast. People just don’t want to PvP for the honor.

I would just remove the End Bosses in Epic BGs and redesign them to be 45 min battles. It’s not complicated. This will then weed out AFK leechers waiting for a boss kill.

1 Like

Nah epics are ruined by crappy randoms who prefer to run off in all cardinal directions as the match starts, ignore objectives, and flame in chat the entire match. This also is what makes people flock to premades.

2 Likes

Okay but this isn’t true at all.

Tell me you cheat and abuse the system without telling me you cheat and abuse the system.

people in this thread saying things are fine can’t even name all the maps. they need to roll back the scaling change that made things easy, the first season of a new expansion a boss kill should be rare, thats what makes boss kills in S4 satisfying. This new MSblizzard is gaslighting us saying they listen to player feedback while ignoring anything that wasn’t already in line with their intentions. at least the old blizzard didn’t lie about not listening to player feedback.

I see this stuff with my own eyes. You and the philistines who continually put up the premade strawman don’t even play epics. I was in an Ashran last night, where half the raid went to the quarry cave and sat there afk while 15 people tried to fight 35. This was after trying to get people to ROC or backdoor pre-match start.

I’d rather fight premades constantly as a solo queuer and get stomped than deal with the mongoloids who infest my games with their sub par play.

LOL… I love chaotic matches like that. It gives individual players a opportunity to make a difference.

It’s what keeps randoms interesting where as high rated rbgs and arena all pretty much go the exact same scripted way every time cause everyone already knows everything and it’s just giga sweaty.

You can generally know how those will go before the game even starts but in randoms funny things can happen all the time.

So instead of Blizz fixing the Epic BGs so we fight over objectives. It is now our job to try and find a workaround for bad design? Which this tactic just doesn’t work. Soon as you go to defend the boss the other team just then goes too the objective and now they have the upper hand.

Then after that happens and people spread out a 5 man team just goes and solo’s the boss after. It’s bad design. Just fix it!!!

It’s 100% a Devs job to design Epic BGs that promote large scale PvP battles over resources.

2 Likes

Honestly, it’s no less than you deserve. It was a fun mode that has been taken over by the worst kind of players.

I play enough to get the weekly done when it comes up and that’s it. Every match I play, there’s a pre-made on one side or the other. Keep trying to convince everyone otherwise though.

If battleground blitz didn’t exist, there wouldn’t be any pvp worth doing.

1 Like

ive never got to experience tol so i say yes id like to

1 Like

http-s://imgur.com/a/T36zo4c

Even trying to pvp though today has just resulted in us delaying the horde as we dot them as they run by. This particular bg didn’t have a single horde dismount to fight 3 or 4 of us attacking them.

1 Like

Are we back to arguing what the word ‘random’ means?