Zekvir's Lair is impossible to complete by "normal" means

Given it’s for devlers ultimately, it should be tuned around the peak of their ilvl track.

This means people who’re doing higher cotent currently and have access to more frequent hero track gear are already at that ilvl, and able to take it on.

1 Like

Cooldowns resetting after an attempt would be nice, a minute of waiting for my Bladestorm to come off cooldown isn’t helping my tempo.

And if Brann would STOP DIEING that’d be fantastic. Just make him immortal, your coding sucks.

lmao.

I think tuned around whatever item level 4/8 Heroic track gear is. Collecting the higher tier tokens is painfully slow for a solo player. So, maybe item level 619 to low 620s?

I haven’t even killed the lower level one yet, so I probably shouldn’t have an opinion. :grinning:

He should get the AOE immunity/resistance of a Hunter pet, IMO. He’s dumber than one, so he could use it.

He could also use a basic pet bar.

1 Like

I’d say prior to these changes it was tuned for aroud 615, so 4-5 ilvls of leeway for players to outgear it gradually as the season progressed.

I was 615~ when I did it, so were many others. I’m now 624 which is a bit of a jump, and that’s fine. The content wasn’t tuned around what I can reach, nor should it have been.

1 Like

I’m impressed you hit 624 at level 10! :grin:

EU main, NA posting character.

1 Like

Nah melee literally couldn’t get near the egg half the time it was up.
The egg health feels like it got overkill nerfed. But everything else like the interrupt cast times is just pure RNG removal and return to skill.

You can now see where the egg spawns for a few seconds, allowing prepositioning. Which is a massive change by itself.
Previously you had no idea where it spawned, he would put it in a doorway or strange corner a tenth of the time and cast a huge cone over it, instantly screwing any chance of DPSing it even at 615. I’d wager even with perfect play, perfect rotation etc, a 619 War would only clear like 1/3 attempts if that.
Half the egg cast bar was spent dodging and interrupting, ping ponging around back and forth to the point you had to sit in Roar on purpose, or let him get a heal off on purpose in phase 1, to even kill the egg in time. And sometimes it still came out for me at 613.

So much was pure RNG because of the positioning. The amount of consistent DPS I could actually get on certain eggs could be as low as 50% of its health. And to squeeze out more you just had to stand in stuff or hope he doesn’t cast on top of you while you pop Bladestorm or whatever.

I think Fury got hit with a DPS nerf after critcake cleared it as Fury at like i613. And he didn’t clear it as arms until i619 or something. It was basically still impossible for me at 611 as Arms unless I was to roll insane luck.

tldr cope for not clearing prenerf

Seems silly for zekvir to be tuned at a lower ilvl than t10 which takes to unlock it.