Zekvir's Lair is impossible to complete by "normal" means

I havent done anythinf past 8 at 580 but it feels like these are more ilvl checks than skill checks. It has to be balanced. Failing because I didnt dodge or save cds is fine. Mage tower is a good example of this. Failing because the adds webbolt me to death and I just cant outheal it (cant los it either they go through pillars lol) is bas design. The kobold boss does two nukes that need to be healing through otherwise you die. You csnt move that much either because of the totem running out of fuel. Needs more dodging and paying attention , ccing dispelling than just being ilvl checks

2 Likes

Brann scales with Player Item level now so he will do consideribly more damage/healing later down the line. You are currently arpund 30 item levels short of end game geared.

This is a challenge mode and something you shouldn’t blow through. While I don’t have the statistics I doubt many people completed the Horrific Vision 5 mask the first week.

I’ve seen quite a few people with the ?? mount customization. These are probably exceptional players of their specs and honestly probably had a ton of pulls of this boss to achieve such a feat.

Enjoy the moment and the progression knowing you will get it completed by seasons end when you and Brann are substantially stronger.

5 mask was done by a lot of people week 1, the people with the ?? mount did it pre hotfixes where brann did literally all of the fight you just had to live

2 Likes

Wait you couldnt 5 mask it on week one because you had to do multiple runs to unlock the masks in the first place and some of them required stormwind/org specifically? We didnt have enough mementos either to buy the key

Tried to do ? With tank, heal, dps x2. The eggs have 50 million hp, when the spawn the full add they have 50 million hp.

It is not possible to get the dps check on that fight at any gear level this tier… and that is ?.

Unless brann scales at an insane rate he will not ever be close to enough for ??

22 more ilvl won’t suddenly make 3-5m autos survivable lol
DPS don’t gain armor/defensives with gear. Just hp

5 Likes

Yeah, and i don’t think ilvl will help. He auto attacksf or 2m+ and brann dies in a few AOE hits. Maybe blood dk’s could do it? but even then brann is gonna die because blood ahs no off heals.

1 Like

The aoe magic poison also counts as a snare so fade can probably remove it as well making the interrupt issue a much much smaller one. If I’m reading above that you can dominate mind the add AND have it tank and be killed by zek’vir priest indeed might be able to cheese the fight.

Yea I don’t know what is going on there. Hardest I’ve been hit was half my hp, 2mil.

You definitely gain armor. Every piece of gear aside accessories and trinkets have armor on it.
And more hp tends to lead to more survivability too. But ilvl scaling also tends to be a thing as well. The more gear, the more everything you tend to do.

Please look up what “think” means. Thanks.

No need, it simply refutes your claim that a melee interrupt is necessary.

True, though I did it as soon as it was possible to get 5 masks. I hadnt even done heroic raid yet, you can check the date of the achievment on my profile.

Where did u get that from? Because if it is like that, it is definitely not working. My Brann does the same damage in my alts (580) as he does in my main (607).

Someone THINKING it is possible, does not, in fact do that. Hope that helps.

I think it’s possible for a level 1 to solo mythic ansurek. OMG IT’S POSSIBLE GUYS!

1 Like

The reality is, even with the recommended item level the content is grossly over tuned for the level of content that it is and the potential reward the effort requires. I assure you the reward is pathetically out of step with the difficulty spike.

2 Likes

You are unable to project improvement with time, and more ilvl?

ilvl doesnt change the fact there is a one shot mechanic that must be interrupted that casts more often than some specs have an interrupt for. So no.

1 Like

But as it stands now, it’s not a one-shot mechanic clearly.

Maybe for priest that can shield and heal. But other ranged classes without an adequate shield/heal cannot. Logic isn’t hard. Use it.

Blocking you now. <3 Do better.

The claim is about NEEDING a melee interrupt.

Not that other classes could magically do the encounter.

And as per the claim itself, on a shadow priest, it’s already sketchy.

Good job blocking people because you can’t handle nuance.

Mate you are immune to nuance

1 Like