Zandalari Still not Nerfed

I ALMOST believed you, but in THEIR mind… It’s “rouge” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But how so, it’s just Touch of the Grave.

And Regeneratin’ is unusable in most combat scenarios.

3 Likes

What made it broken was that humans didn’t need to take up a trinket slot with a stun breaker, so they could have 2 dps or healing trinkets. Their overall damage was higher because of that, making it easier to burst down healers.

It wasn’t just because it was a stun break. Also, I never advocated for emfhs to be nerfed. I didn’t care. It was a strong racial, I had my own strong racial too.

Regeneratn is nowhere near as game breaking as people make it out of be.

3 Likes

Just looking at the numerical values. We will see. You will probably end up being right, I may be misjudging this heavily.

But I’m very intrigued by these racials regardless, especially the shrine ones, and just sitting here frustrated that DKs STILL can’t be an allied race.

2 Likes

In PvP? Maybe , maybe not. It’ll be harder to use for sure

In PvE its pretty stupid given that even 3 seconds is half you’re HP which is a lot considering that a dead DPS does no DPS and if you’re finding a spot to heal it pretty much means that you’re going to die soon and you won’t have to drain you’re healer of mana to get yourself topped up. There are many many times where a heal like this on a 1.5m cooldown would of made the difference between timing a run or not.

6 Likes

They are going to allow it to it to go through live because horde devs want OP racials and biased.

9 Likes

I think that’s honestly why they were nerfed already. People see 100% in a tooltip and freak out about it, meanwhile the Kul’tiran’s Brush it Off Racial is immensely more valuable as a defensive racial.

This tier is a good example of how bad a racial it would be, every boss pumps out loads of constant raid-wide damage, and the ones that give moments of relaxation require a lot of moving.

Most encounters don’t have those spots, and ones that do generally require movement between those mechanics.

Cute.

4 Likes

The only place it can come close to helping is in down time, which yes can speed up mythic runs.

But so can shadow meld, or kultiran 3 second stun and 2.5% reduced damage.

It’s a strong racial yes but not game breaking. Heck id rather have the kultiran damage reduction or stun over the heal…

1 Like

Then the Racial is a moot-point.
Tell me how the Worgen Racial keeps it alive short of running away?
Or how Shadowmeld works without resetting the boss?
Or how EMFH doesn’t work against anything thats not a stun?

Just because you can’t use the Racial everywhere doesn’t mean its balanced

5 Likes

Most likely so. Especially if changes means any work for them.

4 Likes

Ya the kultiran one is potentially even crazier.
The Regen thing seems easier to use in M+ than I see people giving it credit for though.
Not really considered in it raids, but unless I’ve missed something substantial about its use case, it will be both easy to use and very very potent in 5 mans, when you often times will be able to reliably heal yourself more than a healer could.

I’ll be interested in seeing how it plays out though for sure. I’m sure I’ll have missed something, like always. :expressionless:

1 Like

3 second stun isn’t unique to Kul Tirans. Almost every class has some sort of Stun or Interrupt. and the 2% healing back won’t change much. Same way the 33k on Death Racial on LF Draenai is pretty useless everything considered. And it would proably still heal more then the KT racial.

1 Like

The devs favor horde, its obvious there gonna keep them at there current levels. This is just more proof of the bias.

9 Likes

Forsaken already have this racial. It’s not op. Embrace the loa is just a more flavorful version of the minor stat increase racial most races have. Regenerate has already been nerfed to break on damage.

Worgen Racial is movement speed, pretty useful. 1% crit is useful, and 1% Nature and Shadow DR is also useful.

Shadowmeld is good for wipe resetting, and Night Elves have a very powerful dodge racial that is invaluable to tanks, and it also gives slight movement speed. Not to mention another 1% DR to nature and 1%crit or haste.

Every Man For Himself has lost value because plain stuns are less present in content due to more complicated mechanics arising. It’s a very good racial that does definitely not work in most situations, but it’s busted if it can. Even then, the 2% increase to all secondary stats is super valuable.

Regeneratin’ is below balanced, it’s useless outside of healing out of combat. Unless you’re a rogue, or a Paladin that forgets that can use Flash of Light.

1 Like

A garbage racial is proof of Horde bias?

2 Likes

They are not going to nerf it. At least, not until they have milked all the marks who jump on the Zandalari band wagon. After you have pushed that time played metric up to 11, they will suddenly remember it needs ‘adjusting’.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

4 Likes

Next expansion we will probably get more race/class combos across the board. If zandalari don’t get death knights especially with bwonsamndi (or they announce necromancers as the next class) idk what they will do lol.

In PvP, pillar hugging is a thing.

In PvE…it will be stronger in some fights than in others, but the pressure a good troll will be able to take off of the healers with positioning and creative use of mechanics will be immense.

Being interruptable will make it useless in the hands of bad players. Good players will use it to break content like they do with everything else.

Regneratin’ is going to break content. All it’s going to take is the right addon doing the right math telling the healers when they can stop healing their tank target after a taunt, and a bit of organization and communication.

Alternatively, if 80% of your raid is ZTroll, the extra access to healing is going to take a TON of pressure off of the healers in certain circumstances, during certain fights.

Regeneratin’ isn’t going to break some fights entirely. What it’s going to to is ease the impact of mistakes across most fights by increasing the effective mana pools available to the healers.

Compared to the ZTrolls, the Kul Tirans are laughably bad. And that’s with them taking 2% less damage from everything through Shake it Off.

Then there’s the ZTroll offensive passives. Taking the correct one for your spec is on-par with the VE’s offensive passive for effect, and you get it in addition to Regeneratin’.

Their capacity to recover from mistakes with the application of skill and communication is just disgusting. They’re grossly OP.

13 Likes

I’m sure it’ll get nerfed after blizzard has made enough $$ from race/faction changes and boosts

:confused:

6 Likes