Zandalari Still not Nerfed

You can’t move at all while channeling it and absolutely anything breaks, including stagger. (Not for sure but I belive it even gets broke if you bubble as a Pally under the above)

Yes it is channelled, but that doesn’t stop the issue of a full restore in a short amount of time. Again you have to look at the uses to assure a full bar. Damage does break the amount of healing; but any smart defensive play will learn how to do that.

Zandalari Paladins bubble first, then use Regeneratin’. As it breaks on damage. It works much like how a priest’s Power Word: Shield Operates. As long as there’s no damage taken. Anything that can be interacted with will not be interrupted. A paladin is immune to damage while under their Bubble.

Rogues, Druids, Paladins, and even priests have a very powerful tool for as long as they can keep damage off themselves. I fear monks with a full restore because of their teleport tool. In PvP this will be a VERY dangerous tool to have.

You say that like it means you scored “points” or something.

You have no idea what PvP was like during vanilla and TBC for alliance warlocks, so don’t pretend that you do.

I think I have a better grasp than someone who thinks a Warlock literally only had 3 abilities and were otherwise completely unplayable because of just 1 race.

If they nerf regeneratin they better delete a racial from Kultiran >.>. Lol

People in this thread saying Regeneratin’ is fine because racials don’t matter need to get their heads checked.

Most racials don’t matter because they’re not replacements for powerful spells. Shadowmeld is inferior to Vanish, Darkflight is inferior to Dash, Berserking is inferior to Heroism, Arcane Torrent is inferior to Mass Dispel… etc.

But Regeneratin’? F****** Regeneratin’? I do not have one, single self heal that is even remotely as good as 100%/6sec, not even if I talent into heals as hard as I can. THAT is broken. THAT is the kind of racial that will absolutely drive players in one direction.

1 Like

… you can’t get someone to full health in under 6 seconds?

Because i literally started Horde with friends. If they had been Alliance i’d have been Alliance. I wouldn’t change for some stupid racials. Bad people are just gonna complain about this racial issue despite it being 6 seconds and interrupt. You know where its gonna have the most effect? Open world content, you get done killing 10 or so mobs while leveling and you pop it to heal where no monster/player can interrupt you. If you think for one second these racials have really any effectin pve or pvp you are sorely mistaken.

If you were a Limit or a Method player and actually laid out why i’d give it more consideration, but you aren’t, and any high content you likely do will be wiped on by your own mistakes and not some racial saving your rear at the clutch second. Fix your rotation, fix your positioning and i guarantee you will succeed far more than this Zandalar racial will. I’d prefer my goblin over it, Rocket jump has saved my bass so many times. I’m sorry i don’t mean to sound harsh but that is the reality for most of these complaints.

2 Likes

You realize the new AT shuts down Paladins hard right? BE Rogues make playing Holy Paladin on Alliance straight up non-viable

Yea lets nerf them into the ground so nobody wants to play them, sounds like a great idea!!! If they nerf them too much i am not going to race change to them so blizz will lose money.

what does it matter if a pally bubbles and uses a racial to get to full health? Pallies have always used bubbles to heal themselves to full.

1 Like

When people start rolling around crying and smashing their fists into the ground like a bunch of children when in regards to racials, I just cant help but feel the need to link this video.

1 Like

I fail to understand how a race that only improves your class by 1.7% at the most is game breaking. 99.999% of the player base isn’t good enough to take advantage of that 1.7%. Btw i am talking about LFD being the best BM hunter race you can look it up on icy veins.

Bump for more entertainment.

3 Likes

Lay on Hands and Divine Shield gives them Forbearance. Which is there to play as a decisive choice for defense. Do you pop your health back to 100%? Or do you avoid all plausible damage for a healer to help you?

A Zandalari troll effectively has two ways to get their health back to cap on their own. Not ontop of their already existing choices too. We’re going to see (If this isn’t nerfed half to hell) Zandalari Trolls being the most effective classes since they can self manage better than others.

Lay on Hands will get them to cap, drop a Hammer of Justice which is a 6 second stun. They can get to cap AGAIN witth heir racial. There are hundreds of options for Zandalari Paladins to assure they’ll have a method to get to cap health by combining their options. I forsee Blessing of Protection + Regeneratin’ the most when facing against melee targets. Then Divine Aegis + Regeneratin’ against variable targets.

1 Like

Well if they nerfed it then less people would race change over. Expect it to be nerfed down the line though.

1 Like

A paladin can bubble and spam flash heal on themselves for the entire duration. It’s exactly the same as casting Regeneratin’.

That is just sad. 35 Alliance out of the top 200. How can the boys at Blizz look at that then sleep at night?

2 Likes

Cool idea!

It’s well known that most of the dev team plays horde.

5 Likes