Zandalari Still not Nerfed

Yeeeeaaaaah, no.

2 Likes

You’re absolutely right. I am completely convinced of your position by your impeccable logic and reason backed up by fact. /s

Well I asked if you only had those 3 abilities and you responded with a “yeah” so I wouldn’t really bring up “reason backed by facts” if I was you.

Guys complain about this on the PTR or after they’re out and if they’re broken.

Blizzard obviously knows there is a tuning issue. making a hundred threads complaining that the world is ending isn’t going to solve anything.

:blush:

My god this thread is popin!

Remove all racials bam done… (well I would say leave ones like the faster flower picking for Tauren but I’m sure someone would still cry abuse).

They would prob remove factions before they remove racials, just saying

Wow…so just have zero intention to actually discuss anything? Thanks for being so up-front about it.

[mocking tone] “Did you only have those three abilities?”

Talking about a CC break in PvP. They’re kind of important.

Removing racials that impact PvP or PvE probably isn’t as bad as it sounds. They could be replaced with world-effecting abilities which are thematically strong. But who knows, maybe people would hate this as much as they hate supposed imbalances.

Literally always the very same type of player who complains about racials today: Someone who struggles to even get through Heroic content and doesn’t do any actual meaningful PvP. I wonder if you guys actively try to be stereotypes or if it is all just accidental.

1 Like

I said it before, and I’ll say it again.

Regeneratin’ needs to be nerfed to 20% total HP, or Gift of the Naaru needs to be buffed to 100% total HP.

You can’t introduce a self-heal racial that gets you from zero to full in 4 seconds without bringing the only other self-heal racial up to the same level.

4 Likes

I wish I could counter your point, but… I really can’t.

Well, you can. And you get called out for it. And cries for adjusting it on PTR are exclaimed. . . . and it eventually goes live and everyone cries foul but Blizzard is like lolwut?

I swear I’ve seen this story before. Many times before, in fact.

Oh well. I’m gradually making my switch to horde. 1 less Alliance player won’t hurt anything, right?

This thread did its job. Blue confirmed it’s getting nerfed.

Pretty much all that needs to be said, all those other 330+ posts are just fluff.

1 Like

Its shocking to me how Horde keeps defending this racial’s strength purely on the nature of it’s use.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=291944/regeneratin

Zandalari Racial gives them a 100% heal overtime over a 4 second span; and only on a 1.5 cooldown. This is effective in ALL FORMS of content. It is VASTLY more useful than any other racial that we currently have.

1. Leveling: Are you playing a class that doesn’t have great self-healing? Evert 1.5 minute, you can get a full restore with half the hassle!
  2. Raiding: Are your healers dead and can find a moment to relax? Perhaps playing a tank and need a quick boost up? Just slam this 4 second heal and you’re good to go!
  3. PvP: Nothing is more relaxing than a free 100% heal! Getting your butt kicked? Toss a stun after baiting a trinket out and you got yourself back to max. Lay on Hands ain’t got nothing on a free heal!

No other racial has that same power. Even the Horde’s own racials that has universal usage isn’t as powerful. AoE Stuns? Dispels? Brief Number boosts? The Horde can use their racials in all forms of content while the Alliance has only ONE racial with that sort of use and even that is still extremely niche to match the same power.

https://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=265221/fireblood

Survival is a huge play in content. The ability to completely restore over a 4 second span is HUGE. Not even the Draenei’s racial healing ability is even remotely that powerful. It no longer heals the target for their health, but is based on 20% of your own as a HoT. So unless you’re tank you’re going to see minimal gains.

4 Likes

If the racials “need” to be tuned down so much can you please change them to a flat stat % increase or something that is similar in power to other racials instead of nerfing them to the ground and making them worse then everything else?

I was hoping to make my druid a Zandalari but after all this whining I would rather not play a race that is gimped from unreasonable players who would like to see every race worse then their faction’s races.

Useful yes. But not the only abilities you have.

6 seconds.

1 Like

So they gave it a 2 second boost, still doesn’t change the fact. I’ve not seen the new PTR patch since I’m no longer in the PTR.

But it still is powerful even in 6 seconds.