Zandalari Still not Nerfed

ill trade you either of those 2 skills for shadowmeld. keeping the glide tho

And if they’re so OP, why did Limit switch back? Haha, because Horde is damn broken.

2 Likes

When all you Horde do is see everything as a complaint or in return complain yourself when Alliance get something, you can’t be saying much.

Especially you, I see you defend Horde and complain about Alliance in almost every post.

3 Likes

Exactly, even if interrupted halfway through, they still get a half health heal on a 1.5m CD. Give any healer that and they’d be very happy.

4 Likes

I think it just gets old watching every microscopic injustice getting over analyzed. The other day there was a post calling for horde bias when an alliance race got like 2 less hair choices. After watching all these microscopic complaints i think i just stop caring about the alliance issues and assume that it just doesnt matter what the alliance get, were going to hear complaints

Because not all their players switched. Only some of switched for the gear others couldn’t because of pvp rankings, so they came back since the majority of the guild was still on horde.

1 Like

I do agree with you that there is annoyance both on Alliance and Horde over the Bias. But one thing I will say is Bias are the Racials. And it’s more so, just make sure all racials are near each other, end of story.

But yes, the consistent Bias here Bias there, they have a hairstyle and I want it, ETC stuff is annoying.

Ill agree that this use to be the case and caused a imbalance in faction #s, but honestly the horde racials arent out of line right now. Some really stupid people try to use the troll racial since thats whan method switched to without realizing that they werent even switching to troll of their on use racial. Minor gains are being blown out of proportion and people are trying to use world first guilds to build their case. Nothing world first guilds do should ever be analyzed as anything other than desperate people taking desperate measures

3 Likes

I went and did a fix.

Yeah…I put that thread on immediate mute. Was a total waste of space.

And i understand that isnt representative of all alliance players. But damn if it doesnt get old

I think it’s less World first because only like what… 5 guilds participate? I don’t think it’s that, I see more of how many guilds have completed Mythic content raids compared to the other faction. If it’s very outnumbered, we have a population issue.

If the racials are part of that - they should be fixed. If not, we need to find out why and should be fixing that. Now, I play both sides, I advocate fairness.

And a point I’d like to make is choice in questing (not that it really does anything it seems). We don’t have choices in alliance quest lines, Horde does. I’m not saying take away Hordes, I’m just saying provide some to Alliance. It’s the same issue for Racials. Most Horde Racials deal with combat while Alliance seem to be getting rid of stuns/slows/etc. Besides Humans, which are good imo. Dark Irons are good, Dwarfs seem good for tanking but - other than that, the rest are outplayed?

Either way, fairness.

They did balance them. Its just too little too late at this point

1 Like

scratches head

I don’t recall WotF banishing Demons or making me immune to shadow or fire damage.

Kind of like the Horde complaints about the ilvl 400 gear for WM.

I mean, everyone gets 400 gear for running the darkshore WF, and it’s not like the Alliance ever had a chance to steal world first even with it. Horde had something like 13 jaina kills before the first alliance guild got on the board.

Well, then Blizzard should be less stingy and offer free faction changes. Only way I can see it working - instead of making players pay for their mistakes.

Or maybe they want the pendulum swinging both ways to hope those that do care enough will pay. But that’s a tin foil hat theory.

3 Likes

You can’t banish players, and fear and seduction are the only CCs 'locks have that works in PvP. WotF breaks both and originally followed up the break with 20 seconds of immunity.

Yup. The kultiran racials look op for brewmasters/ rogues and wars.

And those were the only 3 abilities you had?

Yeah. We didn’t get death coil until TBC was nearly here.

No circles, no burning rush, no nothing.

The forsaken removed alliance warlocks from PvP completely for all of vanilla and the burning crusade.