"""Ysera isn't Nelf content"""

Is that why he doesn’t eat pork?

1 Like

He was in a battle defending his genocidal Warcheif.

The quests with Saurfang are exceedingly short. He’s missing almost the entire expansion.
30 minutes is about correct.

okay and?
Killing a king is not an act of genocide.

Saurfang’s greatest mistake was being an important character in BFA’s Faction War storyline. In his defense, many other important characters from both sides made the exact same mistake.

13 Likes

He literally got 25+ minutes(not couting the negociation) of cinematic. He was front and center of Blizzard’s marketing for the expansion.

Hell, the same could be said of Tyrande, most of her quest were as short and she didn’t get a full CGI for the expansion.

3 Likes

If Saurfang is Anti Genocide
And his Warcheif is a Genocidal War criminal
And this King is a known advocate for peace
Then the only consistent course of action for his character is to support the King over the Warcheif.

2 Likes

Orc fans got an insane amount of content in WoD, that’s for sure (whether they liked it or not is another subject ; WoD was what it was).

Saurfang’s journey however ? That was no Orc content. That was a whole sequence of the writers butchering an OG Horde character only to kill him off at the end. Which is really how BfA as a whole could be summed up honestly. The Horde lost so much in this expansion.

This is also why I won’t cry too hard about how the Kaldorei are treated. They’ll get Teldrassil (or another full-fledged capital) back soon enough. Draenei, Gnomes, Worgen, Goblins and Pandaren can only DREAM of being given as much content and attention as the Kaldorei.

12 Likes

right now, they have a relationsship, but no direct connection/linking. Or if you have another source? Post this then, enlight us with your information we don´t have.
This post of wowhead proof nothing, that they are directly linked.

No?
The only consistent act is to defend the Horde from the Alliance.
Genn attacked when the Legion would have killed, tortured, enslaved, consumed, or demonified every soul in existence if the Horde and Alliance had failed.
During BFA, there is no threat of the Legion to hold the Alliance back.

2 Likes

1 Like

As a Night Elf fan, I just really want them to STOP including them so heavily in the story. They’ve proven to be incapable of including them without disappointing everyone involved so they just need to give it up for a while.

The spotlight is long overdue to be moved to another race, I vote Dwarves for Alliance personally but honestly anything that will stop them from butchering the narrative further would be ideal.

Or yanno, bring back Troll content. Everyone loves Trolls.

9 Likes

I was anticipating Zerde’s lie on the topic of Genn, so I was already prepared with this link.
https://imgur.com/a/UmdX7lp

3 Likes

Embed fail

1 Like

Of course not. It’s stupid, but it’s what’s cannon for now

6 Likes

::He would gently grasp Aki’s hand and lead her on the path to understanding.::

If you take your mouse and highlight the entire link, you can right click it to reveal a new menu. On the menu, you will have an option to open the link in a new tab, or in private browsing. I suggest private browsing for any link you do not personally know and trust.

2 Likes

1 Like

We did get some solid focus in BfA, and honestly I found Zandalar and Dazar’alor to be quite amazing, so I’m not complaining. I mean we ended up getting humiliated as always but yeah. All I’m asking for right now is an actual green skin tone so I can be a Revantusk DAMN COME ONE NOW

4 Likes

that’s fine, i knew i wasn’t going to convince you when you’ve been lying the entire topic anyway. I posted it more for the people who are reading this thread.

https://tenor.com/view/feel-me-think-about-it-meme-gif-7715402

Embed fail

1 Like

Working for me. Sounds like your comp/phone just sucks

1 Like