"""Ysera isn't Nelf content"""

Legion’s Druid Zone was a weird, cringy fae-land? How little we knew of what was to come…

4 Likes

Dreadmoore has single handled hurt a majority of night elf players. It’s actually amazing how he did this

5 Likes

…He wrote BFA?

9 Likes

That’s even better blizzard did that but it’s amazing how night elf fans say they aren’t catered too when blizzard focused on them in BFA and in shadowlands and yet again in dragonflight. The story would actually be less repetitive if we stopped focusing on night elves

4 Likes

Well, then Blizzard is very detached from the Kaldorei player base.

It is as I said, Druidism is not the dominate culture of the Kaldorei. The Sisterhood is. Teldrassil was really a druid mess up that the Sisterhood corrected, and we, as the players got to live through and participate in. THAT was really the best we ever got when it comes to some Kaldorei content. We really have not gotten anything like it since.

The Burning of Teldrassil, for many of us, was the destruction of the only thing we had.

No, I do not feel at home in Val’sharah. It might be a facet of Kaldorei content, but of the sort that we have too much of and not enough of what is SUPPOSED to be the dominate Kaldorei culture.

Ardenweald has been insanely difficult to get through in terms of cringe factor. I want to punch Lady Moonberry on a daily basis. Ironically they have the best covenant campaign, and not because of the Night Warrior content that I chose them for in the first place.

If it wasn’t for Soulshape being essential for my slow AF Priest self, I’d have gone Venthyr from the get-go. Thankfully I’m almost done unlocking all the transmog then it’s vampire land all the way baybeeeeee

1 Like

I’m going go step further and actually blame both night elf players and blizzard. Blizzard for not telling them off due to night elf players demanding things be a certain way for them and thus limiting creative due to peer pressure.

https://tenor.com/view/im-out-leaving-running-bye-bye-felicia-gif-16808055

Coming from an orc player? That is laughable. We spent an entire expansion focused on Saurfang’s hero’s journey. The orcs were the ones who got cinematic after cinematic for all of said expanion and even in Dragonflight we spent a good chunk of it with Draka/Thrall and heck even Saurfang even got to show up to help save Anduin.

3 Likes

This is just my forum posting ID I’m mainly an alliance player now really

1 Like

My point still stands. BfA had as much if no more content then the night elves, and the night elves were the ones that got massacred.

1 Like

https://tenor.com/view/what-gif-18120069

We spent roughly 30 minutes on saurfang’s journey in which he tells us honor never existed, orcs have always been wrong, and the player was wrong to join the Horde.

Zerde lies, to the surprise of no one.

4 Likes

“The Horde will endure. The Horde is Strong.” - Saurfang

Don’t get me wrong, I like your fake version of the story better. But that is not what happened.

3 Likes
1 Like

‘Catered too’ is an extremely subjective term. For example, in a story about a woman who got #####, and the aftermath and recovery of that event, I would not say that the woman was catered to merely because she was focused on.

18 Likes

“Saurfang had a moment of weakness and showed doubt one time. Unforgivable.” - Dreadmoore.

You mean when he didn’t kill Anduin on the field of battle?
So you admit that Saurfang has multiple moments of weakness which pile up en masse during BFA.
Thanks for admitting that you were wrong.
That was big of you.

She is literally posting on an orc main, which means she has knowledge of it. Not to mention she has Veteran of the Fourth War, so said player knows what happened.

Battle for Azeroth: Varok Saurfang’s Mak’gora - YouTube

The cinematic alone where Saurfang is present/a character of is already about 23 minutes. That ignores the questlines and the actually Fourth War quest line. The only liar here is you Dread!

Because Saurfang has always been Anti genocide ever since his speech to Garrosh in WotLK.

Regicide is not genocide.