"""Ysera isn't Nelf content"""

Its a night elf thread.
So obviously we get here eventually.

3 Likes

How exactly were the Prince of Lordaeron’s actions not even remotely the product of the culture where he was raised?

it seems more so that the wq take it from the one moushrom guy, he even remembered her arrival. The quest mentioned clearly the drust were intruder there that wanted to claim the rebirth-portal for themselv, because they are litteraly cursed as a race.

1 Like

Because Horde players like to lament about how, woe is them, they are stuck with a story they hate, yet in the same breath, tell Night Elf fans they are wrong for not feeling represented by Druid content.

And here we are, yet again, playing a stupid tick for tat game about who did what because Horde players can’t, for once, be honest with themselves, much less anyone else.

1 Like

Anduin literally says daelin and arthas on the alliance. At least know the lore before y’all cry foul.

Enough with your headcannon nonsense

1 Like

Which we have established that much like many things in this story it doesn’t make much sense we use our brains for more than 3 seconds.

We all like to beat the drum of “bad writers are bad” until it doesn’t suit our bias.
Anyway interpret it how you want arguing with you and why you are wrong on this is something I can pass up today.

1 Like

You seem to have a vendetta against Horde players.

4 Likes

I’m not here to debate what makes sense and what doesn’t. Either we talk about the established lore or y’all can leave.

It’s the lore forum. Not what you want it to be

4 Likes

It’s beyond incoherent, ridiculous, and baffling to be arguing from an in-universe perspective as if any of this lore is made with any degree of care, attention, or concern in any sense, let alone with a clear vision and plan in mind that spans any singular expansion let alone multiple expansions.

There are limits to subjectivity and this narrative is an objective failure.

8 Likes

We are here to discuss the story.

On the same token in this thread you and others complain about Alliance/Jaina not having their crimes acknowledged i can complain about dumb things that are actually acknowledged.

We are all here to talk about the story and all it entails. Its in the sub forum description. Nobody made you Subforum Police to enforce what people can or can’t talk about much less when you don’t adhere to the same guidelines you expect of others.

3 Likes

I don’t have a Vendetta… I actually have several Horde characters. I have an Orc Gladiator and a Goblin with a flamethrower that I have been having a lot of fun RPing recently.

What frustrates me is a lot of Red background posters target nelves specifically because they are upset with the story of their own faction. Many of them want their cake and to eat it too. They want to brutalize the Alliance and not feel bad about it. Not be moralized to for it.

They are upset because they Enjoyed burning Teldrassil up until they were told they were bad for doing so. And now that frustration is manifesting as resentment for Nelf players, who are just as upset about the story as they are, but for different reasons.

Now Red backgrounds want to say the Druid content is Nelf content, despite having to share it with several races, despite it being only one facet of Nelf culture that takes away the nelf spotlight from Sentinel and Sisterhood content. They point at the power levels of Tyrande and Malfurion without considering that having characters so powerful that still fail at every turn is just embarassing, not empowering.

They point at Darkshore mounts and gear and Ardenweald Aesthetic and story, as if those are examples of Nelf favoritism when most of us would give it all back if it meant BFA and Shadowlands just never happened.

3 Likes

Ask Micah, I wasnt event commenting on this thread until he decided to call me out.

1 Like

a sad addition to your point here is that ardenwaeld successfull destroyed the elune myth and credibility as a storyfigur…

2 Likes

This is often claimed but I can’t recall a source that says Anasterian voted to kill all the orcs, only that the financial drain of upkeeping the camps was one of several reasons he soured on the Alliance.

2 Likes

And I don’t regret it one bit

3 Likes

Stop being toxic.

1 Like

Grow up first. And you’re the last person who should be calling people out for being toxic

4 Likes

That’s ironic.

5 Likes

To be honest, your starting to be more and more toxic toward people because they don´t share your opinion, the same applys most of the time to people like treng and ren in regard of sylvanas aswell (Since Sylvanas is gone, its got better, but still sometimes its happened even now)

3 Likes

I can’t talk for Treng, but I will never stop talking about Sylvanas so get used to it Zahir.

1 Like