"""Ysera isn't Nelf content"""

Same as ardenweald probably.
Some cinematics that address nothing, some dialogue and nothing tangible or of consequence resulting from story arc.

I expect revamped Forsaken/Night elven cities in the expansion after DF. It took about that long to rebuild the park district.

It’s literally the same alliance whether y’all like it or not

3 Likes

Which faction is Lordaeron and Quel’Thalas currently?

3 Likes

Still the same alliance. Never changing

2 Likes

Yes its the same Alliance. Having said that the Forsaken/Blood elves were once Alliance and whatever blame you can thrown on the Alliance for Arthas/Interment camp is equally applicable to them.

There is a reason both side have “of Lordearon”.

2 Likes

The camps and arthas are solely on the alliance. Regardless of the headcannon you, smallz and aki want to use.

The daughter of the king who ordered said internment camp is Horde. So is the current ruler of Silvermoon, the guys who wanted them all dead.

Fun fact, Varian gave the tie breaking vote to keep the orcs alive. The Orcs are alive today because of him.

3 Likes

Why are you avoiding the question?

3 Likes

Because it’s irrelevant

2 Likes

Not at all. Either blame goes to both or neither at all.

1 Like

I really dont get what Micah get by ignoring the story context.
Regardless of what faction you are rooting for Forsaken and Blood Elves being part of the Alliance and being directly involved for many of the woes the Horde blames the Alliance for is true… and kind of hilarious.

3 Likes

It’s solely on the alliance, regardless of what you think

1 Like

And she calls me a liar. Funny.

Because? Your logic is flawed as ever.

1 Like

Because you are

The only one spouting delusion here is you.

1 Like

You’re just looking to pass the buck as usual zerde

3 Likes

I think the allegiance of the current people of Lordaeron is very relevant as it pertains to the last Prince of Lordaeron.

2 Likes

I just want to add that the same person who told me that collective punishment is wrong… is doing collective punishment.

At least on my end they are more involved that just the title they assign themselves with.

There is very little consistency here. Its purely colored by bias.

7 Likes

how did this thread go so off the rails?

Zerde? why does every thread have to be a Lordaeron thread.

7 Likes