"""Ysera isn't Nelf content"""

You’ve got it wrong. Her meddling in the faction wars was caused by her father’s death. And by the fact that she had been imprisoned in the Stormwind Stockades for some obscure reason.

7 Likes

Dreadmoore has no honor.

7 Likes

That sounds like grounds for a duel, you should duel him.

1 Like

It was not an obscure reason. And you are wrong. The reason she got thrown in jail was because SI:7 learned she wanted to make a deal with Sylvanas. Namely her people’s navy in exchange for help in her homeland.

Hence again her meddling in the faction wars long before the first Kul Tiran ship ever setting foot there.

4 Likes

Amadis gets a canon and Dread gets a stick.
He may rub poo on this stick but no more.

1 Like

Jaina has rakastahns blood on her hands. Taljani has every right to be mad at her and the alliance

3 Likes

She wasn’t even in the same room when he died. Why is rastakhan’s blood on her hands?

If only she didn’t join the Horde in the middle of a war…

5 Likes

Fair fight I’d say, i’d put money on Dreadmoore and his stick. I’d double my odds and give him a match too.

1 Like

Zandalar messed around and found out.

1 Like

Dreadmoore doesn’t do rated PvP and I don’t PvP without a cosmetic to gain, so wouldn’t ever happen.

Just in it for the drip lol.

Where was it specified that Talanji had promised Sylvanas to get her fleet involved in the faction war ? Last I checked she merely intended to ask the Horde to help her with the Blood Trolls, the way we helped many races without it leading them to join the factions. Remember that the Zandalari had not joined the Horde prior to Rastakhan’s death : the reason behind the Battle for Dazar’alor was precisely to deter them from doing so. Rastakhan’s death ultimately drove the Zandalari to join the Horde, and in that regard it was actually a failure for the Alliance, as admitted by Anduin himself

10 Likes

She led the raid against dazor’alar. Hence why his blood is on her hands

5 Likes

Talanji involved herself in another’s conflict.
She can be mad all she wants but she brought this upon herself.

He thinks Arthas is the fault of the Alliance… you know the Alliance that was from Lordaeron and currently mostly all Forsaken?

Pretty sure Andiun would blame us for bad crops and the gods being unhappy.

4 Likes

Your warchief needs our fleet, and I need her champions. So here is what we need to do

What else would Sylvanas need a fleet for if not to use in the faction conflict that was going to be decided by who ever had an advantage on the high seas?

2 Likes

It’s the same alliance

Last I checked, that Alliance included Lordaeron and Quel’thalas…

Who’s side are they on now?

4 Likes

All the people involved with Arthas were from Lordaeron. I cannot logically bring myself to say the current Alliance has had anything to do with the Arthas situation just as with the Orc Camps.

All those humans were from Lordaeron and all those humans became forsaken.
Most of them anyway.
So its their problem.

You can interpret it differently if you want.
But personally I think you are just whitewashing Horde’s responsibilities for some round about blame game to make it seem like this story is balanced in its villains and heroes.

2 Likes

Whst does this Night Elf content entail? A new home in the Dragon Isles?

Yeah I’m already familar with the storyline. It’s why I played the Lordaeron Reclamation quest while looking through my fingers. But I loved that. Only minor complaint was I kinda hoped Calia would get stuck in the Blight fog and come out Jokerified.

But Blizz really never has seen to know what to do with the Worgen. Their questlines are few, far between and often in the last place you’d think to look. And there isn’t really an overarching theme to any of it.

They really do seem like they were suppose to be the Blue answer to the Forsaken. And they’re certainly that in Silverpine where they give even Lil Miss “Arrows in my Quiver” herself pause with their brutality and ruthlessness.

And it’s amusing because the Dwarves are complete psychos who love their ordnance so much they could make a Texan blush. Seriously one Dwarf ghost somehow has the spirit of his mortor appear alongside him, such is the strength of bond between Scottish stunties and their death machines. But the Dwarves wear the comic relief hat a lot so like the Forsaken the tone lets you know to reroll if you’re not finding this funny.

The Worgen though are just kinda there. Which is weird to me because ya think the jokes about tophat aristocrats being secret bloodthirsty berserkers writes themselves.

1 Like