"""Ysera isn't Nelf content"""

They really need to do a scene between Talanji and Jaina where Talanji is trying to get revenge for her father’s death just to hammer home their similarities and maybe, just maybe, rub Jaina’s nose in the fact that her actions directly contributed towards putting Talanji through the exact same trauma that she herself experienced.

edit: it may have happened in one of the books, I don’t know I don’t buy DLC, even wood pulp DLC.

Also, I’m no longer sure of their writers being self-aware enough to realize they did that.

Double also, Talanji is Horde and Jaina is Alliance so of course narratively speaking anything the Alliance does to the Horde is inherently justified, even if it requires a retcon to make the Horde inherently UNjustified.

8 Likes

… Wait, the silliness is unintentional?

Also, good job correcting the Embed fail, :+1:

No buts it’s not as forced as yours apperantly. :grin:

Can’t really comment when you yourself edited to comment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, the Drust are interesting in that regard. Can’t wait for Blizzaed to expand on the Drust’s decay druidism in contrast to Cenarion’s life drudism.

6 Likes

Blizzard fr fr wasted drust man.

6 Likes

Yeah, it seemed like they scrapped thier whole arc in Ardenweald. They were the first to exist in Ardenweald before the Winter Queen stole it. That feels like BIG LORE that was just glossed over as a footnote in the Ardenweald campaign, they worship an ancient God of Death that was never mentioned again outside of the grey item drop you get with the flavor text removed. They also have connections to the devourers.

6 Likes

Nothing wrong with editing a comment. Only embed fails. Hense why I am congratulating you.

Rules for thyself but not for myself :joy:

2 Likes

I mean, you took the time to edit and correct… So are you sure about that?

Is this the hill you want to die on?

Ps: did it correct way this time yw.

3 Likes

I am literally telling you “Good job”

1 Like

Sureeeee. Anyways when is the next azeroth lore book coming out with lore behind Azeroth cuisines.

Eh, he was already second fiddle to Zul back in MoP and was probably a dead character walking since then. Cosidering Zul was destined to end up a raid boss.

In the blizzard prophecies that is it did not foretold BFA treatment of Zul.

2 Likes

it’s been out for a full year now.

https://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraft-Flavors-Official-Cookbook/dp/1647221412

4 Likes

No I mean the lore book on the new cuisines my bad. Like the new foods coming out in dragonflight.

Prepare for disappointment.

1 Like

It will never not be funny how Jaina’s self-loathing arc focused entirely on three incidents in which she was either an innocent bystander or the moral victor (Arthas going bad, Daelin’s attempted genocide, Garrosh blowing up Theramore) and completely ignored the bad decisions she made. And if even a decade later the writers are afraid to shine light on the blood on her hands, good luck getting any kind of closure for Talanji.

14 Likes

We had an entire arch on her getting sent to Thros precisely because she made certain decisions and she got haunted by a bunch of male ghosts.

She should get the same closure Jaina did. Which is forced to forgive the general populace who had cause her to lose everything she loved.

Talanji should be forced to admit that her meddling in the faction wars ultimately caused he Father’s death.

1 Like