Yrel and “Lightbound” Deep Dive; Not 100% Right. Not 100% Wrong

So you didn’t have to wait long at all…

I dare you to go back to the thread you’re so panicked over, and tell me what’s more wrong with it then when your ward here posts.

Also, omg. Are you complaining about a Elf posters years after the fact, and trying to tell me that I can’t think Eravian or whatever his name is, is annoying ? XD

Oh gosh!

Is a double dare coming next?

I don’t think you know what panicked means.

:point_down:

:pancakes:

2 Likes

You’re literally covering for him in the post I quoted, but I somehow knew you would pretend that’s not what you’re doing lol

I don’t k ow what panicked means? You’re pretty upset over making the NE poster out to be a boogeywoman.

Are you not?

Covering for Erevien? Nah.

But go ahead and quote it if you think that’s what it is.

Probably not.

Nah, they did that themselves. But, I mean you seem pretty “panicked” about posters like Baal and Erevien, so…

I am literally shaking at the mere mention of the NEFPA…

LITERALLY

Quite literally…:rofl:

2 Likes

Bringing the pancakes and spilling the TEA.

4 Likes

He literally almost only shows up when I post. Always same time as Smallioz.

Curious!

1 Like

You can just pretend this is the third time I’ve quoted it, because that’s usually how many times it takes for a point to get taken with Horde. But, yeah you’re covering for your little ward there.

But, I mean you seem pretty “panicked”

I guess if that’s how you’re trying to frame it. I’ve said one thing about Ervin’s, and usually Baal follows me. I don’t talk about them whenever I can like, yknow. How some people are always voicing their panicked opinions about who’s which particular NE poster.

Do you even know what that means? And, if Baal thinks I always show up when he posts, there’s evidence on the contrary. Like I said. Lame-O thread.

Sure thing, bro. This :point_down:

… is covering for my “ward”. Gotcha.

Your words. Not mine.

There you go again.

:yawning_face:

Your hypocrisy is duly noted.

Considering you might as well chalk your definition of the word panic up to “Nu-uh! You not me!” Yeah, I’m getting the ol’ :yawning_face: as well.

Not as many :yawning_face: though, it’s not like this was a failure thread, lame-O, copycat kinda thing, where someone literally writes the book of whinge, with his sjw crusaders.

Also, no. I never quoted that as what’s defending Erevian. It’s literally the post where you’re trying to defend him from being compared to your boogeywoman you’re panicked about.

LOL!

You seem upset, maybe take a break?

Lol maybe I’ll make another safe space thread in a rage about it, I’m so upset. Write me a little book. Call it the non whinge book of me being upset.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/K8zzqui9viWT6/giphy.gif

Once again, your hypocrisy is duly noted.

1 Like

Write me a book about it. :yawning_face:

You already wrote it. It’s called your post history.

4 Likes

If you say so…

Technically, it’s what you said (wrote). But that’s neither here nor there.