I’m not writing the book of whinge…

Nah, the NEFPA did that.

:pancakes:

1 Like

I doubt she made a project out of it…

More of a lifestyle, I’d say.

2 Likes

No more then I’ve seen in some of the more lame threads…

:point_down:

If you want to talk about me at least do me the favor and spell my name right. I am owed that much of respect.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen her talk about a book of whinge, and being proud to write it. That was someone else…

Look! Your friend’s here!

You don’t even respect Blizzards TOS, or your ban. You’re pretty ripe for catching a dis, and don’t deserve your name remembered.

1 Like

You’re not looking hard enough.

If you say so…

If I say so… wait. Are YOU the NE boogeywoman. Omg it makes so much sense now. :smiley:

That all you got? Surely your ward (the NEFPA matriarch) deserves more from their cronies.

Wait, am I the NE boogeywoman?

There are so many NE women in this forum it’s hard to tell.

1 Like

I wasn’t planning on writing a book about it. Should I make a thread where only her cronies are allowed to post?

Ask Kyalin.

Lol I think she left for some reason. If there was someone else who tried to gatekeep their threads though

Kyalin is cool. Unlike the mean Dwarf hunter she doesn’t want the Forsaken to lose their home turf. I can respect a player like that.

1 Like

I didn’t expect much from this thread when I saw it appear but I didn’t think it’d suck this hard.

2 Likes

Like, even by story forum standards this is a real stinker.

1 Like

Vuldezi and Gantrithor move closer, perhaps a bit too close, as the tips of their lengthy noses come a hair’s length of brushing against each other. In their own ways, the two couldn’t be more alike. And as magnetic forces of the same alignment are wont to do, their personalities could not be more repellent toward each other.

All the more effort it took for them to be even this close.

Vuldezi said, a sneer building across his face as he looked at the fellow troll standing before him. They’ve clashed before; their repartees often taking place in public spaces such as this.

Gantrithor said, chewing on a pancake. The buttery goodness clashed with the otherwise acrid breath on the wind and the words from his throat. Vuldezi was quick to respond, inching forward until the gaps between their noses all but disappeared.

Gantrithor paused, but only for a moment. With a growl, he brought up his hands to push Vuldezi back and out of his personal space, but Vuldezi deftly caught Gantrithor’s hands with his own. And in that moment, they both found it difficult to pull them apart from each other.

He said, chewing on a pancake. Truly, there was no love lost from anybody regarding Erevien, but Gantrithor found himself in an awkward position of having to defend his honor (and as a consequence, the disliked Euro poster). He’d rather not debase himself in that way; however, before he could shoot back at Vuldezi:

Vuldezi laughed at his own words, forming an X across his eyes and a D on his lips; it was quite the feature feat to do so, given that troll mouths didn’t lend themselves well to precise facial movements on account of their protruding tusks. As if to emphasize his counterattack, he stepped forward and pressed his hands harder against Gantrithor’s, forcing him to take a step back.

Gantrithor growled those words while chewing on a pancake. Who was VULDEZI to accuse him of such a thing? He pushed back, closing the distance between the two once more, until they were nearly nose-to-nose again. Vuldezi scowled.

He yawned those words, not taking Gantrithor’s barbs seriously. It was clear that both trolls refused to give each other the last word, and they both glared into each other’s eyes. Neither of them were willing to break eye contact, but perhaps neither of them wanted to either.

Gantrithor retorted, chewing on a pancake. They could both hear each other’s heavy breathing. Any closer, and perhaps they could hear each other’s heartbeats as well. Finally, they closed enough distance to touch tusks.

“Perhaps we could co-author?”

23 Likes