You're Welcome Anti-Tankers

Its only 10% more dmg, it wont break the game lol, poor healers might actually have to heal the tank now.

1 Like

Guess its a fluke the healers I run with for my mondo pulls have no issue keeping the group up

Can’t be a you issue, must be something else

Yes, if there’s one thing we can all agree on here, it’s that they always listen to complaints from General Discussion. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You have an extremely inflated sense of self importance. Nobody cares.

It’s a mass hallucination experienced by almost every poster on the first page of the General Discussion forum who plays a DPS or healer. The tanks, who are desperate not to get nerfed, are the only ones with a clear view of the situation.

1 Like

The issue as described in the blue post is tanks can continue while everyone else in the party is dead. That is a healer issue.

1 Like

Most tanks will be fine after this.

Those that aren’t needed work anyway. Anyway, going back to my prot warrior. A man’s tank.

They wanted to do it, That;s it. If you think they listen to the forums, you special.

Not really relevant to the nurfs. WoW pvp is trash, Holinka is a joke, and by proxy people who think the rest of WoW needs to adjust to WoW PVP are the biggest joke because you pay a sub for that. I could come up with 10 easy ways to fix tanks in exclusively pvp right now, and probably could have for years. Holinka not doing that, you guys aren’t suggesting any changes in forums, so please take a seat.

10% more damage per hit per mob. It wont do much regarding bosses. But it stacks up for mobs. It’s kinda like how one Tyrs flash basically eliminates any damage I take when pulling big.

Pretty silly, since they’re still the strongest they’ve been in a while. But pop off, I guess.

I just looked at your post history to get an idea of what I’d be replying to and a ton of what I see is either nerdrage, bandwagoning, or nerdrage bandwagoning mixed in with bigotry.

Bro, you really need to log off and delete this place from your bookmarks. Why do you constantly participate in something that’s obviously making your miserable?

1 Like

I mostly reply to people like you with bad takes and support people with good takes.

Could you do that before raids and M+ were released?
No

Tank tuning looks fine to me. It’s a light hand, except druid ramp nerf is fairly significant. But guardian is also hideously frustrating to play against and has been for like 5 months because they DPS like an afflock and can keep like 95% uptime on CC immunity.

its a pvp nerf, you’ll live.

No it’s not…
It’s PvE noobcakes.

Also…After reading the replies I come to the conclusion that People are gullible to believe nerfs to Tanks is GOOD for PvE. Why would it be good for the Tank in YOUR GROUP to be nerfed? HAHA

I rest my case.

Ah yes, because Blizzard doesn’t have their own employees and game developers. They’re being run by the GD and the thread with the most likes on a given day is directly inserted into the game in a matter of seconds.

:dracthyr_tea:

Tanks were stupidly out of line. -10% DR won’t really change that.

Source: I play tanks.