You're Welcome Anti-Tankers

Literally this and people just expect healers to just cop it and not complain because we’re not allowed to have fun I guess

So your ranting that you had one bad group and one bad run?, what blizzard really needs to do and the real issue is that tanks and heals need to be given more incentives, in a way. Obviously if your tanking and healing, the bulk of the group will rely on you, only for the dpss not to step up a lil or at all. I pull my own weight as dps role, but I feel tanks and heals need to given more credit and rewards for their roles

Thanks for letting us know. I guess you can only play classes that are completely broken and overpowered. That’s a bummer for you.

Tanks are about self-sustain, that’s what makes them fun. You really think anyone wants to play a tank that just sits there while some pug healer figure out where their keyboard is?

You can have plenty of tanks for content, or you can have tanks that require healers. You cannot have both.

I always read this in the Fallout: New Vegas securitron voice.

1 Like

I disagree. Blizzard makes changes without concern about what players want or will think. Changes they make are intended to align the game better to their vision of the grand and glorious future of the game.

The people who recently started complaining were complaining because it was necessary to make it appear there was demand for this.

It looks like they are shoehorning yet another vanilla game mechanic into the gameplay loop, the one where if you want to do a dungeon you may have to pay a tank to join your group and tank it.

1 Like

I would only lose like 3K, so no.

How can a tank be harder to heal if they didn’t need any healing before the nerf?

Actually now tank will need some* heals now.

1 Like

You mean people complained when you attempted to pick up the whole dungeon, failed miserably while they died and then laughed at them for it? No Blizzard needs to nerf tanks even more.

1 Like

Garbage tier devs. Leave tanks alone.

1 Like

The best ones are the healers complaining theirs nothing to do, and then also complain how theyre dead with the dps watching tanks solo stuff

Sounds like the healers had plenty to do and just wasn’t doing it

1 Like

Guardian druids needed to be nerfed a tank spec shouldn’t be the top arena performer

Healing through mathematically unhealable group damage is not “something to do”.

This black and white thinking is stupid.

If you’re a tank you should be able to self sustain when you’re doing reasonably sized pulls relative to your gear level.

If you’re in content appropriate gear, you should not be able to pull an entire wing of a dungeon into the boss room and solo it while the rest of the group is dead.

How is this even remotely hard to understand?

“N…no no its the tanks fault I stood in easily avoidable aoe and wanted to dps more instead of healing the group!”

More proof that Blizzard needs to nerf tanks to the ground.

Tanks don’t even have to understand the concept of unavoidable damage at this point.

“No! You’re the one whos wrong, those frontal cones and aoe patches on the ground are unavoidable!”

Yes you are wrong. Blizzard purposely added extra unavoidable damage to the non-tanks this expansion.

The mistake they made was making tanks so powerful that they’d be able to pull an entire wing of a dungeon and solo it one week into the expansion even it results in the rest of the group dying from unavoidable damage.

Even some damage that is theoretically avoidable through interrupts becomes unavoidable when there are so many groups pulled that it is mathematically impossible to interrupt them all.

Of course whether damage is unavoidable or avoidable doesn’t matter to the tanks. They can stand in it all and live through it.

I know tanks are going to get nerfed again. You know tanks are going to get nerfed again. Being toxic and acting like you have an IQ of 60 won’t change that.

1 Like

Blizzard pissed off the angriest, most diva players: tank players.

1 Like

Where?

The only topics I saw were people talking about the tank shortage on here.