You're Welcome Anti-Tankers

On that note. Blizz you still need to nerf about 10-20% more.

Buff healers…how? Their damage? Tanks were already extremely easy to heal.

Tanks were doing higher dps than dps, so they got nerfed. Tank here is butthurt.

They aren’t nerfing tank damage…

2 Likes

Still 10% :flushed:

Arguing with Stupid People is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, sh^t on the board and strut around like it has won.

Move along Kiddie.

1 Like

:dracthyr_comfy_sip:
this is forums, im allowed to linger where ever i please.

even in this messy place.

Was doing a mythic boss and we all died but the DH tank and at 15% he solo’d it. I got lootz so was happy.

Okay?

I still haven’t had one tank explain to me why it’s acceptable for a pre-heroic dungeon geared tank to be able to solo a m0 boss from 60% to 0% without ever dipping under 60% health, which is what happened last week in one of my learning runs.

Tanks can’t have insane self heals and good damage. You want everything. At that point, why even have DPS specs or healers?

2 Likes

Video of a BM doing this please.

The issue is blanket nerfing tanks damage taken. This shows either a lack of critical consideration regarding each tanks strengths/weaknesses or its just straight up lazy (which I really hope isn’t the case).

My sincerest apologies when you said “Video of a BM doing this please” My first thought was, what does a Beast Master hunter have to do… oh BrewMasters… right I can count on two hands the amount of monk tanks I’ve ever had tank, sorta forgot they exist.

You’re disconnected from reality like the tanks and this post is proof… Screw your ego.

This 1000% thank you. This is what’s going over their heads and what we’re actually upset about.

The tanks are upset because they were stupidly op and people in this game equate being op through no qualifications of their own as fun. Hell I did an algethar the other day with a bear tank that was doing 40k sustained dps and solo’d the tree boss from 50 percent to 0 while the rest of us were dead. I found another bear tank in the wild who was camping a must kill quest mob who had like 400k hp, who i literally KILLED MYSELF on as he ignored me and laughed. Thats not even getting into prot warriors. So yeah, the nerfs were justified. Even more nerfs to damage probably are too. I get that yall like to act like your hype because your class was broken, but simmer down.