"You're not supposed to be good at everything"

This sounds like heaven to me. :pleading_face:

Yeah I see a lot of people pivot to this optimal thing. I don’t even care about any of that and its used as an argument against me?

Like this guy lol

2 Likes

I mean if you wanna fool yourself into thinking a majority of people hate it all the power to ya but I’m being realistic when I say maybe 10% of the playerbase hate it and maybe 10% of the playerbase like it and the rest either don’t know or don’t really care one way or the other and until it’s almost entirely one sided between the remaining 20% which it currently is not I wouldn’t expect Blizzard to be making any changes mid expansion at the moment.

3 Likes

Yeah I genuinely do not know at all why they have not put that in the game. Literally would have been something I would put extra effort as an dev to put in the game (if my higher up allowed), cause I know it would be something I would use alot.

Say it goes “both ways” all you want. Your the one trying to limit what content people can do because you only want to pve :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Again, if that’s what you got out of what I wrote, that I was angry or that somehow you think a MAJORITY of the player base plays like then you either need to stop assuming, trolling, or brush up on your reading comprehension.

I said the majority I’ve spoken with hate it.

Rather small sample size but if it is indicative of the larger feelings of the community (which we have no way of knowing yet) then it’s a failed system/concept.

I’m not trying to fool anyone.

3 Likes

You’re trying to convince the wrong guy I don’t care one way or the other anymore how it goes as I benefit from either outcome.

Feel free to answer the question or stop your moaning.

I liked the game better when healers and tanks had their own niche within their roles.

I don’t know what we’re doing now. Not good at everything? Okay… but what’s the direction?

2 Likes

Yeah its kind of pointless when the tank has the highest healing iun the group

I’m not a game developer, I don’t limit what anyone does nor do I care. It’s a forum, to voice your opinion, that’s all it is, a fricking opinion.

Are you trying to 200 IQ your reasoning or are you that daft.

Reporting and ignoring. Dont care about dps or your attitude

4 Likes

That’s fair, on several of my alts I farm Mounts on every day I’m in those mega random casual guilds and almost all of them from what I’ve read in guild chats seem to be for the restrictions which is the reason I say I wouldn’t expect a for sure change on the way it’s going to launch.

That’s a pretty :poop:ty healer if it’s in any challenging content.

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging: Your entitled to your opinion. I’m just saying based on your opinions you only care about doing one thing and expect everyone else to be stuck doing one thing as well. I’m aware your just voicing your opinion, and I’m voicing mine :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Baaaaaaah.

1 Like

DPS should be relatively equalized (within 10%) of one-another regardless of situation imo.

The class/spec flavour should come in the utility that they can bring. Being massively disadvantaged in certain situations just makes you dead weight in those situations though.

Which feels bad to you, and feels bad to the group you’re with. Designing games to feel bad is not how you keep people playing.

5 Likes

Your opinion is weird 'cause you are under this weird assumption that me saying I like the system and that the game developers design games to be played a certain way, equates to somehow having some say over how players play.

I don’t work at Blizzard. I’m just astonished at the lack of understanding how game design works from others who think they are owed a certain way to play the game.

That took a lot of brain power.