"You're not supposed to be good at everything"

Dang it Ardalene! You made me spit my drink out. :joy:

I’ve killed Ralph in game before, that’s how I know he does play it.

What do you do again?

Ralph has done m+ keys and killed mythic bosses. Imagine being less qualified than Ralph when trying to discuss the future of the game.

1 Like

I’m sure you two will make the best buds. I’ll even pitch in for matching cowbells.

Successful pivot away from the focus on the lack of achievements or good takes. Well done I congratulate you Yesuna Khaeryn Ralph.

1 Like

I can assure you that I am not your significant other. I, like many of the other farm hands, merely observe your shrieks and roars while doing our daily chores.

Arda actually started a thread the other day talking down to casuals to explain to them that they could unlock all 4 covenant mogs and use them on every character, which was a lie intended to mislead casuals.

1 Like

Yeah, straight up fake news nonsense straight out of the Sentenza playbook really.

1 Like

Better make that paddock a bit bigger for the third wheel.

I haven’t stalked that thread, did you remove it or did you leave it up in the hope that you could scam people into buying the expansion when they wouldn’t have if they knew the truth?

1 Like

I honestly didn’t know that transmogs were locked. It was just a suggestion. Feel free to post the link if you want.

But I guess there’s a dark horse running for Timba’s pasture, someone better warn Ralph that there’s another suitor.

I don’t know if this new technique of trying to discredit people who agree with me is going to work out for you. You’re going to have to blacklist a lot of people.

1 Like

When it comes to the covenents I know which side I’m on.

But when it comes to Ardalene and Timbo going at it… I want both to win. :grinning:

I wasn’t discrediting anyone. This was a conversation between you and I, when Georgie swept in like Nathanos saving Sylvannas. Even you were probably bewildered, though you still have your heart set on Ralph.

Here’s a tip to get fat likes, get in a ralph thread early. It’s a gold mine.

1 Like

Same with a DH nerf thread.

I think a bigger way to get the likes is asking Blizzard to create a Steamy Romance Novel of one Dwarf Shaman and a Pandaran Priest, love struck across two factions as they wage their tireless wars of self-satisfaction.

They should call it; ‘A Horde Side Story’.

Nope, part of that is already determined when you create your character.
Regardless of how good a player you are a class like Warlock or Shadowpriest is not going to match up to a DH or Outlaw Rogue when it comes to frequent AoE pulls in a M+ type scenario.

WoW isn’t designed in a manner like ESO or FF where you can have one character that is proficient at everything.

1 Like

Or yours…

Honestly most of the regulars that post in here fall into the same category.

“people who post on non max level toons with no achievements in any content”

Starting to think all level 50 hunters, 101 dhs, 110 Monks are the same person.

Less time on the forums more in game :hugs:

2 Likes

Conduits are part of covenants.