"You're not supposed to be good at everything"

Two words. Echo chamber.

2 Likes

It’s the same way my last thread had been reported, restored 5 separate times now. People use the report feature with an opinion they don’t agree with.

Theon is right, if you can have a thread where all you see are Yes Men who also don’t do any content. Makes you feel pretty good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Uh, no. Regurgitating a list means nothing. Every time you try to make a point, people laugh at you and you have to make another thread. You’re the Ralph of Mythic Raiders.

Timbaeslice Posts:

Timboslizzle(rip)

Ardalene Posts:
Likes Recieved: 559

Forgive me if I’m wrong but seems like people like my opinions way more than yours.

2 Likes

Help me guys this mean hunter who can’t even get a 1:1 post:like ratio is saying people laugh at my opinions! I’m so sad!

1 Like

Maybe this might be a good time to put me on ignore, I actually feel embarrassed for you I’m considering deleting my post because your substance so lacking in likes so severely.

Kinda making me feel uncomfortable… yikes.

hahahahhahahahahahahah :clown_face:

1 Like

If I can’t be good at everything based off my ability rather than some dev theory crafting me out of progress for their own nonsensical reasoning I will just stop playing. I have no desire to play an inaccessible trash game that locks me into something and prevents me from doing PvP, raids, dungeons, and world content. Imagine buying a game and the dev pigeon holes you into one thing all xpac… Oh wait that’s going to be WoW!

1 Like

Apparently everybody’s goal is to be equally bad at everything. If we fail to accept this, we are playing the game wrong and must be eradicated.

1 Like

Not if I can help it Ithost.

#PullTheRipcord

3 Likes

You’ve been here longer, Ralph.

Being here longer wouldn’t matter, you’re not even a 1:1 ratio at the moment.

What you plan on blowing up and having a take that isn’t bad? That might help your like ratio.

I’ve got nothing but bad takes but it’s clearly because you’ve been here longer that you have a positive post;like ratio after I tried to bring up posts of substance

Yo just block me I feel like a school bully here.

Before you do it though…

#PullTheRipcord

1 Like

What? What is this Facebook? What do likes have to do with anything?

You still haven’t posted anything of substance. Your just all flash and no thunder at this point.

Why would I block you? You’re hilarious, Ralph.

You still haven’t completed anything of substance in game. Why are you even here? Go play the game, clown.

ofofhfhfhahahahhahahaha

Ardalene Posts:
Likes Recieved: 559

Do you want me to keep this up to date? I’ll do that for you if you like.

2 Likes

Last time I checked, it was the end of an expansion and this is a RPG, so I’ll take my time.

It’s actually kind of sad you’re trying to quantify Likes on a message board like it’s currency. It’s just like FaceBook.

Do you need likes? Here, you can have mine if it makes you feel better.

You’re the one who brought up having more posts that have substance when the facts prove that’s just not true. The people of the forums value my posts more than yours.

See where I’m getting at here? You brought it up, not me. I brought up your lack of achievements. That was an easy win for me.

2 Likes

Its a shame really. Btw, stealing that mog for my dwarf.

If that was true, you wouldn’t have to keep making the same threads so all your barn animal buddies can bleat and call and like them.

For real, it’s kind of sad that you think substance equals Likes. If I would’ve known your self-esteem clung to Mythic and the internet, I would’t have bothered.

Nobody is asking you to post in my threads. I’d prefer if you didn’t join because you’ve yet to post a good opinion on anything.

Good, don’t bother. Go away now :slight_smile:

Come chat with me when you start playing the game some more, we’ll have similar interests then.

1 Like

Timbaeslice Troll has enough, well that’s a sight for sore eyes.

Actually, I’ve posted a many a good discussion with people about RPG’s and the mechanics therein. I would’ve extended an invitation, but you don’t do well without something numerical to point at.

I hope you and Ralph find your own pasture together.

1 Like