You're all actually playing watered down Retail WoW

Actually we’re playing watered down Lord of the Rings.

And LotR is a watered down version of EverQuest and Asheron’s Call.

I mean the books

2 Likes

You rolled the wrong class. Troll would have been more fitting.

Its pretty sad but also true… XREALM imo.

Ah ok! LOL!

The only people doing this were tourists from Retail. You guys need to all get back there and give these forums some peace IMO.

They could water that game down and it would still be only pure diluted bland.

not quite,

This is retail

Please stand in the line, your items will be assigned an ilvl they will be randomly chosen to have good or bad properties. This makes your ilvl irelevant.

Now you can only do certain content if your randomly assigned ilvl is high enough.

Welcome to bgs all gear earned here will be a dramatic downgrade from any items obtained anywhere else.

Should you want to compete in competitive pvp. Smash your head through this wall.

Now smash your head through this slightly thicker wall.

Now smash your head through this slightly thicker wall.

Now ask people strong enough to smash your head through the thickest wall If they will help you do it.

Upon completion you will be assigned more random ilvls with random good or bad properties.

If you have given enough oral sex to RNGesus you may be considered good and ready to smash your head through the thickest wall.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s kinda crazy to see how many people are literally throwing away their lives to get rank 14.

Granted, I got r10, but that’s pretty casual and I pretty much took my time w/it.

Who are you again? You come around once in awhile to make snarky comments at me. I didn’t want BWL buffed, I’m not a tourist, I’m currently in BWL having a blast.

1 Like

Everything in Baseball outside of pitching and batting is laughably easy.

I mean heck you’re basically just running in a circle.

Lost Rejuvenating Gem roll by 4, RIP. I know you’re interested so I’ll update you on my raids.

Alright. Even dungeon bosses in retail have more mechanics than classic raid bosses.

We don’t have the same definition of “dumbed-down” and “easy mode”.

Ah, so you would rate mindlessly AoE’n your way to every boss, as challenging?

Oh and pretty special effects are not mechanics.

FTFY. It’s a raiding simulator.

DUDE!!! NVM!

Two more gems dropped, WORLD FIRST TRIPLE REJUV GEM RUN??!

hey look i made the retail mouth breather mad.

sorry mate but retail is easy as avoid mechanics, if you can’t understand that then there’s not much hope for you.

sorry that you have a tiny ego that you can’t accept that you are playing the childs version of real wow.

sucks to suck.

To be honest, people who are loving Classic because it’s face roll thus far, have no business poking fun at the people who like Retail. And when it does become time consuming people complain.

Either way, neither of you want to spend the time.

That’s not why anyone loves Classic. Are you guys trolling, or are you really this bitter and twisted? I can’t tell anymore.