You're all actually playing watered down Retail WoW

Classic is not Vanilla. Classic is literally just Retail without QOL. It is watered down, easy and makes no sense to play competitively.

The irony is how much this community attacks Retail when in reality they are just playing the same game with worse gameplay + content.

20 Likes

Classic is literally just Retail without QOL

what if i told you, thats what pre-bc was. the game with out QoL.

also, the floor is made of floor.

40 Likes

And one could argue that Retail is just a Dumbed-down version of Vanilla with too many QoL and easy mode features.

There seems to be an outbreak of posts just trying to start forum drama this morning.

35 Likes

Retail is not an easy game.

11 Likes

“It’s just a troll folks, nothing to see here. Everyone please move along!”

12 Likes

i mean, if you played club penguin all your life then maybe.

retail can be played by primary school children.

8 Likes

3/10.

Would not troll again.

19 Likes

Cool post. Almost as cool as your 1750 achieve.

7 Likes

The real troll right here.

4 Likes

Vanilla was the easy MMO back then.

9 Likes

world of warcraft has never and will never be difficult, if we wanted to play retail we wouldn’t be here

8 Likes

The floor is made of floor. So subtle…so brilliant.

1 Like

Everything in retail outside of raiding and M+ is laughably easy.

4 Likes

Funny how people bring up that retail is easy…yet they have only played about 15% of max level content probably less.

5 Likes

don’t tell the nerds in my guild that. they care way too much about parses but will hold up the hold raid for a core hound…irony

Everything in retail including raiding and M+ is laughably easy.

5 Likes

it’s as if when these zoomer drink water they magically discover it hydrates you, and it’s newly discovered information that never existed before.

it’s almost as if the most white bread version of wow has no features… like it was the first generation of the game or something… but as i said.

the floor is made of floor.

also remember 1 doge = 1 doge

2 Likes

I dunno man, Mythic Gul’Dan was one of the hardest fights I"ve ever done. It also ate my guild.

RIP Mannoroth. <3

That’s impossible.

Because when I get to 300 mining, I won’t need to do it again on some special island, making all my work worthless, AND pay 60 bucks for an expansion.

2 Likes

Thanks.

10charbigmemes

1 Like