Your worst fears of Midnight

Quel’thalas shouldn’t exist. I hope the Amani will finally get justice in Midnight.

Speaking of Zul Aman, why and when did it move locations from where it was in Azeroth Pangea just east of Darrowmere Lake to where it is now?

Did they do that? Never noticed it. Interesting.

Lets see…

• Neutral Silvermoon
  • Continuation of this abomination of faction abolishing story telling.
  • The word: “Rivalry”
  • The phrase: “We’re all in this together!”
  • “The Void Elves are our only hope!”
  • Blood Elves being useless to the defense of Silvermoon or the story supposed to be about “Teaching them a lesson” on why it was bad for them to reject the Night Elves restrictions on arcane or banish the Void Elves.
  • Amani Villainbat.
  • Playable Amani trolls but they’re neutral.
  • “Unite the Elven tribes” tries to tie Elves and Trolls together as one people due to their shared origins.
  • No Horde involvement
  • No Alliance involvement
  • No faction involvement in general
  • SOMEHOW the writers managing to write ANOTHER Horde villain bat.
9 Likes

Amani have been villains since WC2.

Come on, they are already villainbatted.

Well they shouldn’t be. They did nothing wrong.

This takes the cake really. Even in their own homeland the blood elves don’t matter. I will no longer give Blizzard the benefit of doubt.

They did quite a lot of wrong.

And even when granted access to Dazar’alor they acted like villains.

Since Midnight(or The Last Titan) has the possibility of a new class I would really hate to see a void version of demon hunters. We did the “We need the edgy bois to fight fire with fire” twice already with new classes, we don’t need to do it again.

TWW’s adding an Arachnophobia mode that replaces all spider models with crabs.

Nightborne Demon Hunter would be great too.

1 Like

If we’re getting an elf based class in Midnight give me a Spellblade/Spellbreaker.

3 Likes

The only acceptable new classes are Tinkers and Necromancers. And I would say Tinkers should be more of a priority.

1 Like

I’m fine with some Velf focus if the plot can go into a least a little detail about how dumb they are as a concept.

6 Likes

So you don’t agree. Cause I said I don’t want more of that common cause, alliance of necessity stuff. It bores me. It’s lazy and the Horde factions always end up taking the back seat. So it would be nice if we had a Horde story, or a Horde faction specific story without Alliance showing up in it. It would be great. They can have their own Alliance story and the Horde can have it’s own without being constantly upstaged by pet characters like Anduin and Jaina.

3 Likes

They way I’d do it is they’d have a common cause but mostly work separately until the big blowoff.

So horde/alliance would get their own crews they’d deal with (like Nazgrim/Taylor’s groups), and then for the raids/expensive cinematics you could have the big combined force with all the lore characters or whatever.

Ideally the A/H would have their own stories and not just be mirrors of each other as well. So Alliance handles X while Horde deals with Y.

3 Likes

You mean like they did with every expansion before that wasn’t TWW? All the time? Poor indie company can’t spend too many resources.

And? So what?

Trolls have first dibs.
Elves used to be these same trolls.

Elves also have first dibs, if we are adhering to the idea of ‘first dibs’.

At that point it just becomes ‘strength decides’ and the elves won.

Ancestral claims and “first dibs” are stupid arguments, especially in this case.

No it isn’t. Those people that always lived there are to decide what happens with the lands. Not illegal invaders from another continent.

No the elves and trolls are a separate people.

1 Like