Your worst fears of Midnight

When did the Orcs ever do successful imperialism? They were defeated before they could set actual borders. The biggest imperialistic powers in the game are still humans and elves since they have the most land stolen from trolls.

1 Like

Quillboar.

You know I would be the biggest advocate to have the Orcs return to Draenor if the planet wasn’t ruined. But their situation is special since it is hard to settle them anywhere where there aren’t already other races with nations.

If the Amani and Blood Elves need to make peace, so should the Orcs and Quillboar. They should’ve done so expansions ago.

What makes you think that would happen? Unless the blood elves can show them a better enemy I think the trolls will continue to be angry.

There is a better enemy in Midnight: the Void.

• Sylvanas shows up to kill Xal’atath
  • Xal’atath is just Guldan, but team purple and dies in the first raid tier
  • Xal’atath or Azshara get some embarrassing, unnecessary “redemption” (no "I’m sorry :slight_smile: ", or x was forced to, or a cosmos divided etc.)
  • Azeroth doesn’t get any characterization
  • Dimensius doesn’t get any characterization before his inevitable final-boss fight (I don’t expect much for a 500 feet tall voidwalker, but there should be something)
3 Likes

These 3 for sure would be awful, just bad in every way.

I don’t care too much about Azeroth just because I feel like we will get that characterization for sure in The Last Titan.

1 Like

She doesn’t because she already is. She’s been corrupted from the start. She has to continually fight those inner voices.

I mean I’m betting she doesn’t lose the fight/give in to the voices.

That Silvermoon will be neutral and I’ll be forced to hang around vile blood elves.

We will be helping the blood elves come midnight most likely. I doubt silvermoon will go neutral. None of the other cities have. Technically speaking

1 Like

It’s not corruption. It’s infusion.

1 Like

That m’uru’s sacrifice to cleanse the sunwell was actually some 4d chess majorly evil plan by the light lords.

1 Like

Who are the light lords? Have they ever been shown to exist?

2 Likes

Since every cosmic force supposedly has a pantheon now, light lords are something this forum has been calling them

No actual evidence of their existence has been shown or suggested though.

5 Likes

All I know was it was confirmed each cosmic force has a Zereth, not a pantheon.

2 Likes

Yeah. I know. People just cling to the whole patheon because death has one. It’s a neat theory, but that’s all it is for the moment

2 Likes

There is no citation or foreshadowing to their existence, but I find that this idea might occur and dreads me.

4 Likes

The idea of a light patheon isn’t the dreadful part. It’s how blizz loves to hamfist new ideas, i.e Zooval and SL in general with some exceptions, into the lore because they think it’s a cool idea that is scary.

4 Likes