Your Trollful Ways

I don’t quite think that’s a good example though.

I don’t agree with her insulting them, but there’s no reason to disagree that there should be mists classic servers. Classic Players begged for BC and Wrath servers, but they think she’s in the wrong for wanting Mists?

That’s hypocrisy at its finest. Which, yes, can be considered trolling. Again, I’m not defending her insulting/attacking people. Just that they could have chosen to not comment if they didn’t have any good reasons to say no. (Which I assume they didn’t, as I can’t think of any)

Also, the “social contract” is literally just the CoC we already signed. They just summarized it so people can’t claim they didn’t read/know.

Sometimes living in a peripheral country is a boon… never knew such a person exists. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well tbh I wouldn’t have much of an issue with it if it weren’t for two things: Blizzards lack of a heavy development team to make things happen in retail as they are already sacrificing things which classic team could just go help retail team after they done with wotlk. (selfish of me i know)

And two as i learned of today they are deleting previous expansions for new ones… meaning wotlk will one day be deleted for cata / mists and i dont want that :frowning:

If it weren’t for those two things I’d wouldn’t have a single issue at all with any servers past wotlk.

In DS LFR on my rogue, i’d use the Dalaran portal thingy from the Shadowmourne loot box, i’d put the portal over the top of the portal you use to go to the next area, then people would start abusing the hell out of the mages as they all pointed the finger at each other.

One time a group collectively decided to kick all the mages, i stopped doing it after that :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

…where did you hear that? I’ve seen nothing of the sort. Lol.

Apparently its a thing and its upsetting to learn.

1 Like

That’s silly. The idea behind Classic is being able to play the expansion you want.

6 Likes

Yeah and I want to live in wotlk if i dont want to be in retail… knowing that there is a great possibility that wotlk will one day share the same fate for BC servers is disheartening. I’ve never touched a private server before and if i do find out i’m in love with wotlk classic servers and dont like retail i may end up trying private servers after wotlk gets removed from me…

1 Like

I still do this from time to time even though I can invite my own toons now it just takes more steps. When I make a new toon if someone in my small guild isn’t on I’ll join a random 1 or 5 and completely fill up their guild bank with fishing poles if they leave access to depositing stuff open. I’ve filled up every single available spot in every tab I can get access to

Well, it’s up to you guys to give feedback on the forums.

The Classic Devs seem to listen to you guys, lol.

I want dungeon finder… but apparently “I think i do but i don’t”

Yea… that was the thing that cemented I won’t touch Wrath Classic.

I was considering making a discipline priest on Wrath Classic until they announced that.

2 Likes

imma try it still but… i can’t promise anything. The more i learn about wotlk and the potential future the more i’m pushed into trying that warmane server.

A few years back I played in a very “try hard” Mythic progression guild. A group of us were going for Gold Challenge Modes. A very know-it-all shaman who shall remain nameless kept nagging me to bring a certain type of pet after complaining that it was a waste of his time and that he was just carrying the rest of us anyway. I gave him a nickname over voice coms that was close enough to “louse” that it had the rest of the group in stitches.

Needless to say, I showed up at the dungeon entrance and summoned the pet, which was named “ShutUp”+the nickname.

Good Times.

One time I convinced this guy I could trim his runeplate so I took him into the wildy and me and the boys jumped him and took his stuff.

I posted in the CC Wrath Classic thread, cause this bothers me lol.

I don’t troll people :man_shrugging: I’d rather waste as little time as possible when I’m in game.

where is that and can i access this?

Here’s my post on it, someone else brought it up before me too, but I still wanted to chime in, lol.

2 Likes

oooh thats what it means by community council threads, i can’t respond at all and agree / share my piece. You and that panda hit the nail on the head with dungeon finder and anxiety and so on. The only things going foward I would like to see but are not deal breakers by far is Transmogification and New model / Old Model switch like they had in Dreanor before they removed it because they updated animations in the new models without doing it to the old.

I dont need new animations with the new models… i just dont want seeing pixels all over my face and hair :frowning: