Your Trollful Ways

What are some ways or stories that you’ve trolled somebody in WoW? I want to read some good ones.

1 Like

Ages ago I pretended to be a girl just so someone would pay for my flying

4 Likes

I don’t really troll, so if i’ve done it i can’t recall. Unless having differing and controversial opinions is considered trolling then I love showing the world how far we fallen when we can’t accept people have differing opinions on this here forums.

100% legitness: Alliance should stop crying horde bias they got it really good too.
All alliance fan base: omg he’s such a troll, flag his post so he can be silenced for having an opinion!

4 Likes

This is the wow forums in a nutshell.

6 Likes

In Korthia a few months ago, someone asked how to get to the southern island.

General Chat was really active and no one answered, so I decided to joke and assumed someone would correct me.

Needless to say, it did not go the intended way.

EDIT: (For the record, I apologized and ressed him.)

7 Likes

Interrogator Tzench? Seems somebody knows Warhammer.

But, did you really think anybody would correct that bit of “advice”? :stuck_out_tongue:

However the idea of a character jumping down expecting the kyrian has something really hilarious. :slight_smile:

I have more faith in people than I probably should, lol.

Tzench and his two bird brained head is weak! Skulls for the skull throne, blood for the blood god!!!

Greenskins and Khrone is da best cause we get to fight all day every day!

1 Like

Depends.

You’d be surprised what people will say they claim to think just because they get attention out of it.

Also the player you duped. :grinning:

Example: BC Classic general discussion forum: Some person wants mist classic servers. Thats ok, but to everyone who disagreed with her she considered a troll and insulted them left and right. She was unhinged and probably needs a break to recollect themselves.

Tbh thats all see on these forums: Person A has opinion, anyone who disagrees with Person A is a troll. Person who disagrees with Person A is now a troll because of differing opinions.

I’d like the forums to be heavily moderated like they promise in the social contract of 9.2.5
Punish people who abuse the report option and if people can’t be polite without being sarcastic or passive aggressive than they shouldn’t be here.

1 Like

Mass summon to the wrong Eye of Eternity when doing Dragon Soul.

1 Like

Well my examples included topics that aren’t very forum friendly.

A more recent example would be say someone that just wants attention. Even negative attention. So they say stuff like “I support Amber Heard” KNOWING that will get them obvious negative attention.

Pretty much anytime Trisha Paytas opens her mouth. If you don’t know her. Cherish that.

2 Likes

Oh, tbh with threads like that i legit believe that many people feel like women can do no wrong hence why they support her. For me its just best to distance myself far away from stuff like that as much as possible. Hope you’re having a good time though Rosenivy :slight_smile:

They worry me. That’s all I’ll say about Trisha.

My “noob” macro I used at the start of random Battlegrounds back in Mists of Pandaria.

/e has reported you AFK (Away From Keyboard). Type “/afk” to avoid being removed from the instance.

It was a way to weed out newbies from player versus player content and worked about 10% of the time.

2 Likes

Ok yeah i’ve done that and that is considered trolling. Ok I have trolled before in that specific instance. I still think about doing it every now and then but don’t cause its now a bannable offense >_>

I’m fine.

I’m just aware that with some topics, some nonsense types give away their intent far too easily.

It also depends on the person making the thread because there are some folks here on the forums that all they do is make nonsense bait threads

Her fanbase bullied a system with DiD so severely they had to go to a psych ward. I really don’t care about trishas safety as a person at that point.

I am morbidly curious, but I won’t hold it against you for what I am about to do.

heh i dont know her and i guess i will cherish that, i’ve already have to much negativity in life and to much negativity towards humanity to need more…

1 Like