Your Trollful Ways

In the original Warhammer pen and paper RPG Tzeentch was really terrifying. Probably the most terrifying fantasy god ever.
Not saying that the other Chaos Gods were pushovers, quite the contrary…

1 Like

Trisha…

1. They change their pronouns every week. I’ve given up trying to keep them straight. Hence just using they. Lol.
  2. They collect religions like Pokemon. They’ve changed religions like 50 times. They even convinced a Rabbi to help them convert to Judaism, which is a closed religion, then abandoned it.
  3. They have started with the “Transracial” bull that Oli London started.
  4. Went on National TV pretending to be a fast speaker, but just… said random crap.
  5. Has, as you said, a very toxic fanbase.

I just give up with certain internet personalities, and Trisha is one of them.

Ah, i got into the Warhammer fantasy world through Total War: Warhammer 2 and now 3. Nurgle is… interesting as a character i’d like to pick his brain some. Khorne seems to just want to fight like greenskins. Tzeench and his “cult” is disturbing and i dont want anything to do with that. I haven’t gotten around to slaneesh yet to form a strong opinion but he/she seems interesting.

1 Like

Eeyup. Like don’t get me wrong. I like following Lolcows. She’s not even remotely fun to watch.

Same goes for folks that think Nikacado Avacado are being genuine and need help. Haha. Nah. He knows full well what he’s doing

I know several people like this. It would be hilarious for blizzard to add to the forum CoC that “simply disagreeing with someone is not trolling, nor is it an insult”

2 Likes

He’s literally admitted it’s a calculated social experiment when he’s been drunk on livestreams.

And people still think he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

squints cuz I don’t even buy that

I can’t say what I think it is cuz it ain’t forum friendly lol.

Tzeentch is not a god to be a cultist of… just to run away from as fast as possible.
What he did to the city of Praag is unspeakable.

In warhammer 3 he can be very annoying, he can literally just steal other factions owned cities and make them his own or give them to someone else. Plus he’s the only ranged dominant faction amongst the chaos lords… they all have magic shields and himself and his other lords just dish out tons of magic, he’s just cancer. The lore stuff that gives you boons randomly on your turns are also super creepy and disturbing to read…

During BC someone asked my Paladin if they could get a run through Deadmines. I agreed on condition that we’d both roll greed only on the greens as I needed d/e mats because my Druid was levelling enchanting. The Gnome agreed.

This person proceeded to roll need on everything. When I challenged their needing everything the reply was “I need to sell them”.

I was pretty ticked off that I’d taken the time to help this person get the dungeon done yet they were being a jerk to me, but I carried on to the end where…

I pulled VanCleef and bubble hearthed. :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

I don’t quite think that’s a good example though.

I don’t agree with her insulting them, but there’s no reason to disagree that there should be mists classic servers. Classic Players begged for BC and Wrath servers, but they think she’s in the wrong for wanting Mists?

That’s hypocrisy at its finest. Which, yes, can be considered trolling. Again, I’m not defending her insulting/attacking people. Just that they could have chosen to not comment if they didn’t have any good reasons to say no. (Which I assume they didn’t, as I can’t think of any)

Also, the “social contract” is literally just the CoC we already signed. They just summarized it so people can’t claim they didn’t read/know.

Sometimes living in a peripheral country is a boon… never knew such a person exists. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well tbh I wouldn’t have much of an issue with it if it weren’t for two things: Blizzards lack of a heavy development team to make things happen in retail as they are already sacrificing things which classic team could just go help retail team after they done with wotlk. (selfish of me i know)

And two as i learned of today they are deleting previous expansions for new ones… meaning wotlk will one day be deleted for cata / mists and i dont want that :frowning:

If it weren’t for those two things I’d wouldn’t have a single issue at all with any servers past wotlk.

In DS LFR on my rogue, i’d use the Dalaran portal thingy from the Shadowmourne loot box, i’d put the portal over the top of the portal you use to go to the next area, then people would start abusing the hell out of the mages as they all pointed the finger at each other.

One time a group collectively decided to kick all the mages, i stopped doing it after that :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

…where did you hear that? I’ve seen nothing of the sort. Lol.

Apparently its a thing and its upsetting to learn.

1 Like

That’s silly. The idea behind Classic is being able to play the expansion you want.

6 Likes

Yeah and I want to live in wotlk if i dont want to be in retail… knowing that there is a great possibility that wotlk will one day share the same fate for BC servers is disheartening. I’ve never touched a private server before and if i do find out i’m in love with wotlk classic servers and dont like retail i may end up trying private servers after wotlk gets removed from me…

1 Like

I still do this from time to time even though I can invite my own toons now it just takes more steps. When I make a new toon if someone in my small guild isn’t on I’ll join a random 1 or 5 and completely fill up their guild bank with fishing poles if they leave access to depositing stuff open. I’ve filled up every single available spot in every tab I can get access to

Well, it’s up to you guys to give feedback on the forums.

The Classic Devs seem to listen to you guys, lol.