Your top picks on who should kill Sylvanas

I would love that!!

Community accuses Sylvanas of violence. Yet here they are, ready to do harm upon her. :sob:

Gaze not into the Abyss…

1. Me
  2. Arthas… again…
  3. Genn
  4. Bwonsamdi
  5. My alts

Really though, I think we are going to help her defeat the Jailer. She will be a boss we don’t technically beat, she spares us under the condition we assist her. Which I would gladly do.

Can you imagine the outrage if the player character is made to assist Sylvanas?

At the hour of her third death…she will usher in our rebirth…

So be careful what you wish for

I think there’s going to be an outrage either way tbh. I enjoy Sylvanas, she’s my favorite lore character. But if they kill her off… then I guess that’s what happens. I just don’t see it happening. She’s going to be made the hero, and people are going to be upset… and I won’t be one of those people. At least that’s what I believe is going to happen.

Genn, Aleria/Vereesa or Tyrande. There’s no other people more deserving.

If another Horde hero steals her death, I’d feel cheated. This is 100% an Alliance kill.

If it were up to me? Nathanos. Give him some actual character development or at least have him help you get to her so he doesn’t steal the spotlight again.

As a night elf I want to kill her but it would be funny to watch arthus kill her again

SHHHHH! We don’t talk about those with outsiders.

I hope she gets locked in a dumpster with a bunch of old urine smelling stabbin’ hobos.

I would prefer the Banshee gets locked up in the Violet Hold… after being defeated in a raid, with a humiliating cutscene for her too.

So I guess that’s technically ‘Nobody, yet’.

Basic campfire has my vote.

:cookie:

1 Like
  1. Bolvar
  2. Alleria
  3. Genn
  4. Calia
  5. Delaryn Summermoon
  1. Us.
  2. Genn Greymane.
  3. Vol’jin & Bwonsandi.

Just read through the Thread, after responding.

I would also like Arthas, that way Sylvanas can conveniently powerslide into Frostmourne again.

Shadowlands = Warlords
Make Vol’jin kill Sylvanas. Have Arthas take over Torghast and the last raid-tier and start the next expansion.

Put me down for Thrall. All time kill-stealer and experienced at killing former warchiefs!

Like I said, me.

1 Like

Nathanos will stab her, because writers are big fans of 8th GoT season