Your top picks on who should kill Sylvanas

1. The souls of Teldrassil
  2. Arthas
  3. The jailer

I’d love to get a cinematic where Sylvanas has to confront tens of thousands of Night Elves she killed. Have them turn to wisps, surround her, and tear her apart.

15 Likes

Me.

15 Likes

Kill her off screen by some random trash mob and be done with it. She doesn’t deserve a proper fairwell

7 Likes

Genn Greymane

Her sisters

The Jailer

Those are my picks

7 Likes

Arthas. Let her power slide into his new weapon, again.

6 Likes

Illidan lmao

3 Likes

When this is all over no one will get to kill Sylvanas because she will be a God.

Mark my words.

2 Likes

Dysentery.

5 Likes

dungeon boss 1% mount drop

Quote me. We kill the jailer. “There must always be a jailer.” Sylvanas is given the role. She is out of the main plot story, but still alive. She is in hell, but she has some control over who is there with her. This pleases the people who love her and the people who hate her in similar ways.

3 Likes

No one.

We’re going for the jailer, she’s there to stop us. As we get close to defeating her, he withdraws his power from her to bolster himself in preparation for us inevitably confronting him. As he does this, he says “Just another arrow in the quiver, too bad you missed your mark.” and throws her into the hell she’s been trying to avoid for the last decade.

3 Likes

Eh as long as someone does it it doesn’t matter. Billy the coffee guy can take her out, just as long as she’s gone forever.

It would be pretty funny if the Jailor betrayed her though, since she’s pinning her hopes on him.

2 Likes

Arthas Shade (Not sure if possible given Frost DKs kindof…ahem…eat him in the process of getting their reforged Frostmourn)

Alternative top pick: Bol’var
2nd: Super powered Genn
3rd: Her own sisters coupled with the 1000s murdered in the burning of Tedrissal
4th: Jailer (Irony created by one’s own hubris is always delicious)
5th: Ball of cartoon violence featuring us, possibly beating her into oblivion with pieces of Blightcaller so he finally gets that last touch he’s wanted for so long before the end.

2 Likes

Milhouse Manastorm

All gnomes will be permanently respected
afterwards

14 Likes

Alternatively, Nathanos killing her because “She went too far” would actually be kind of poetic.

3 Likes

In a vicious twist of fate, I’d love to see Nathanos kill her and sarcastically say, “good riddance, my queen”.

3 Likes

As hilarious as it would be to see her fall again to Arthas after striving for so long to escape her bleak fate, I would rather see Genn have a few minutes to avenge his son.

Let us kill her. It’s perfect. It insures we will get another N’zoth-like cut scene very fitting for how I feel about her character.

1 Like

Old age. May the Banshee Queen have a full and prosperous afterlife.

3 Likes

I just thought of something. Why limit it to just one? Make it a gigantic mosh pit mexican tap dance? EVERYONE IS INVITED!