Your top picks on who should kill Sylvanas

Well, we’re going to shadowlands right? Then let just find Sylvi’s mom there and let she spank her for all the sass she has done for in all this years.

She gonna die from that thousand spank of death or she gonna become a good girl again :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Fortunately for us all the writers haven’t granted Sylvanas the power to use ki on the level of Frieza.
Yet, at least.

Hmmm, ehhhh, I’m thinkingg…she was under old god influence and we cleanse her :slight_smile:

This right here. We will probably start to “fight” her only to learn that the Jailer is the real evil. We kill the jailer and she takes his place, muttering something about being a neutral force that has no care at all for our pitiful mortal affairs.

She gets off scot free for all her crimes, succeeds in outsmarting everyone and gets to be an immortal super powerful figure. The icing on the cake is having Anduin say this in a cut scene to cement it and how we all need to be grateful to her.

3 Likes

Bolvar, please let it be Bolvar.

No one. We will defeat The Jailer and her in SL. A new entity will take over the role of The Jailer and cast them both into the deepest and darkest corner of it.

Kill her in a book so I don’t have to see or hear her.

Greymane so he can have his Maiev moment.

Johnny Awesome

3 Likes

I’d be happy no matter who struck the final blow, though I’d give bonus points if it was a murloc.

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Lol, you’re all pathetic.
You can’t kill Sylvanas.
She is eternal, she is inevitable.

The final fight will definitely be bolvar beating sylvanas.

However how she dies is still questionable. Bolvar will definitely be the one to beat her. Doesn’t mean he will kill her.

1 Like

Kiro and Nisha

Chen Stormstout. Sylvanas being killed by a panda will be the biggest FU to her horrible character.

3 Likes

Well that all would be good an all but hate to break it to all the Sylvanas haters out there, she is eternal she will never die or be done with in WoW. The last server will be shut down 1st before we will see the last of her.

Garithos. He should be in the shadowlands. The ultimate champion.

2 Likes

Dear God, this would be brilliant.

1 Like

Someone hates elves! We got ourselves an anti-elfite here.

Genn deserves to rip out her throat…but your suggestion gets honorable mention for imagination.

2 Likes

Fixed.

That would be better