Your top picks on who should kill Sylvanas

I predict that (on a scale of 1 to 10) the OP will be at disappointment level 11.

3 Likes

ME.

Would be nice but shes not gonna die.

She will become the godly jailer and get a redemption arc. Bet.

3 Likes

Oh no doubt.
“With their master gone the restless souls will destroy the Shadowlands. There must always be a Jailer.”
Hardly a bet if victory is guaranteed.

2 Likes

As long has he dies too. Won’t make me like him, but at least he’ll be gone.

slips in the tub

7 Likes

No, no and no. I am not reliving the disappointing ending of GoT. With a powerful female (as much as I dislike her) getting stabbed in the back by her lover. That made no one happy, including myself. Do not go down this path again.

Edit: Any other form of death or getting trapped is fine.

1 Like

Sylvanas: I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!

5 Likes

She is 100% going to be redeemed, take over as the tragic hero as all her crimes were just dominos in a line towards saving azeroth. Just like they did with Illidan.

How would Zendarin Windrunner rank on this list? It would be two Windrunners trying to stab the other in the back.

Us. Enough giving the frigging credit for takedowns to major lore figures, let the people who do all the damn work have the credit. I mean, they gave Varian credit for Onyxia - uh, and that was when, exactly? We were killing that menopausal matriarch every week for years before they decided to bring him back.

Tyrande. All other answers are wrong.

4 Likes

…only if I get to tank for you.
Skäl! :beer:

1 Like

Oh no, you’ve reminded me of that clown fiesta.
Anything but that.

1 Like

I don’t think she’ll be killed. Danuser and Afrasiabi likes her too much… . Death would be too kind for her. But in the event that does happen I think having the Arbiter judge her, make her look when she was living, have her be able to feel ‘‘emotion’’ then put her into every ‘‘evil’’ scene she was a part of as she breaks down. Then send her worthless behind into the Maw would FOR ME make for a cool cinematic.

Unfortunately that won’t happen.

She’ll likely turn out to be some savior and playing 5D chess.

Genn better finally get his revenge. If he aint in the raid to yeet slvy, then there is a problem.

1. Me

Which will then be the cue for people still trying to give a damn about the story to throw up their hands. It was a garbage move in StarCraft, and I expect it to be no less here. It makes you wonder about Blizzard, they basically think murder is fine if the murderer can save the universe.

1 Like

I agree, but mostly everyone knows at this point that’s kind of the direction they’ll take this. They’ve shown time and time again Sylvanas is their go-to favorite chess piece in the story. And probably don’t want to do a send off for her, but also probably don’t want to make her out to be this black and white evil person even though WE KNOW she is koo-koo for coacoa puffs.

The fact that she is still the main focus, now in how many expansions speaks for itself.

I hate that she’s again in Shadowlands the focus.

BUT I think there are several players who could come up with a more thrilling, and entertaining outtro for her than what they will come up with.

I’m reminded of Vegeta finally having a chance to kill Gold Frieza, and ruining the opportunity by reveling in his vengence, when Frieza chortles and destroys the very planet they’re all on.