Your terrible charecter ideas

Well, that escalated quickly.

I was as surprised as you were. And about ten times more confused.

guys I found the winner of this contest of the terrible character idea: Blizzard forum debate champion! Because I think someone just roleplayed him.

5 Likes

A ghost trying to hunt down his murderer and then hunt down someone who will take revenge for him.

A cat in a human’s body.

A Forsaken who enjoys cannibalism to the point of hunting down her meals like an RP version of The Most Dangerous Game. Then has them with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

An elf whose power grows or wains depending on cycles of the moon. (+1 history if you know where this idea comes from)

A dwarf who doesn’t drink.

The goblin version of Banksy.

An orc who’s into fashion and beauty, and who starts a Horde version of Project Runway.

1 Like

A death knight who is complete crap at actually killing things.

A dwarf that thinks hes magni bronzebeard reincarnated and he doesnt know magni is back

4 Likes

…don’t call me out like this :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

A friendly and chipper but partially amnesiac death knight.

I had read somewhere that there was something about being a death knight that gradually gnawed away at your soul, turning the individual’s personality dark and grim. My death knight found a work-around to avoid this gnawing sensation by “feeding” it her memories instead.

3 Likes

An undead with no jaw who works as a junior lawyer for Lockjaw and Urrrghrr.

5 Likes

…that actually sounds really nice to be honest.

A protagonist who fell into a well full of mercury and came out with like… liquid metal arm and stuff.

It was a Naruto OC.

A hunter and his “pet” who is actually his brother/sister/friend that a druid and stuck in their druid form.

5 Likes

I actually did this and the result was extremely pathetic and I loved it.

Pretty sure they would come out with cancer and stuff.

1 Like

you mean when i mistook that druid as a hunter pet, that…wasn’t…

…a momentary blank pull 0.0

I think I had a few that I never allowed to go into circulation, but one I loved to death but didn’t attempt to RP out was a Goblin Death Knight who constantly tried experiments with undead creatures and enhance them with mechanisms. Most of the time I would just say the undead flesh wasn’t strong enough or it just simple didn’t work but I lost interest playing that Death Knight.

Another was a Hunter that didn’t talk to people and was anxious and preferred to talk to animals, had a Druid friend helped me test out the concept since they could turn into animal forms… it wasn’t as good as I hoped. Scraped him and his brother and fused them together for the Demon Hunters when Legion came out. Much better results and no gimmicks.

You can represent me anytime I have to go to in-game court.

1 Like

Apparently not!

1 Like

This character died IC a very long time ago and I’m thinking about resurrecting him as a Sandstone Drake, rp’ing someone’s dragon, and barking at enemies.

I wanna be a knight’s barking dragon and I don’t care who knows.

4 Likes

RPing a mage with terrible motivation; he’s bad at magic because other things are more interesting :joy:

1 Like