Your terrible charecter ideas

Basically.

He was even once going to flex so hard he pulled a muscle, then have to hide the pain by flexing harder.

1 Like

I actually did put a disclaimer in OOC that she wasnā€™t seriously the child of Loā€™gosh and her pig was a demon of chaos and destruction. Most rp with randoms was just them laughing at her in a rather mean spirited way. I -did- remake her when magā€™har came out but I made it a bit more subtle at least. She still thinks sheā€™s hot tauren cowpie but she doesnā€™t brag about it nor does she have titles like, ā€œScion of Destruction, Harbinger of Chaos, Epitath of Deathā€

1 Like

An Orc modeled after Schwartzenegger as depicted in Pumping Iron would be a sight to behold.

ā€œIā€™m lokā€™taring at home. Iā€™m lokā€™taring at the gym. Iā€™m lokā€™taring at the auction house!ā€

7 Likes

Get out of my head!!! I have had this idea too.

3 Likes

Okay howboudis? A goblin but he constantly goes on about the superiority od gnomish design.

1 Like

Probably this character right here honestly. Iā€™ve always admitted he started as a straight rip off of another character. I had just finished up like my third or fourth playthrough of Evil Dead: Regeneration (great game for anyone who hasnā€™t played it) when goblins were announced as playable and able to be DKs. So my brain right away latched on to a loudmouthed, unkillable undead jerk with a Jersey accent loke Sam from that game.

His backstory was of a Death Knight used in several experiments in Naxx during Wrath that were meant to make a breed of Death Knights that couldnā€™t be killed again. It sort of worked but was still deemed a failure because the process that made him effectively immortal also gave him back his free will. So the Scourge kept him locked up and prodded at him until the raid group came through, smashed everything up, and inadvertantly freed him without realizing it.

At first glance I know he comes off as probably super OP and godmodey what with being immortal, when heā€™s struck down, death magic just pieces him back together again no worse for wear. But as Iā€™ve always told people whoā€™ve called that out, not being able to kill him is not the same as not being able to beat him. Heā€™s more than likely gonna talk himself into trouble and then get pounded into paste (literally at times) because of it. In fact when I get him into trouble and have to RP fight, I loke to do roll battles and give him a permamnant -2 to anything I roll on him. And Iā€™m so bad at PvP that if someone wants to straight duel well thatā€™s just as bloody and fitting.

Once I whisper people and explain to them that Sam is never meant to be taken seriously and is comic relief, they tend to get it and seem to enjoy it.

My favorite moment with him though is one where he did technically win a fight. He got lippy with an Orc and made a pass at the woman he was with, so the guy challenged him to a duel and cut his head off in about five seconds. Then Sam pieced himself back together and stood up. In his mind, the fight was over and heā€™d lost, no biggie. The orc saw it otherwise and cut him in half. Sam got up. Orc split him down the middle. Sam got up. On and on until finally the poor orc was exhausted and barely able to lift his axe, and thereā€™s this little goblin who wonā€™t stay down. So he yielded and no one was more surprised that Samrix himself.

5 Likes

Much like the Gnomes, and the greater Alliance playerbase, that does qualify as Terrible. I like it.

1 Like

A stinky, gremlin of a night elf rogue who grew up pretty disconnected from other night elves, orphaned at a young age, little stink bag, grew up on the streets.
PUBLIC MENACE.
thinks sheā€™s super hot and sexy (actually really ugly) thinks shes super strong (really weak) think shes THE HOT STUFF (not the hot stuff) FLIRTS WITH EVERYONE. (really bad flirting, people get immediately appalled.

4 Likes

I once entertained the idea of a draenei or LF draenei holy priest who ICā€™ly has a bad case of Tourettes Syndrome.

1 Like

A rogue who deposits an IOU message in his pick pocket victims pockets.

3 Likes

Not polite, charming, or funny. Iā€™m sure you thought it was at least one of those three.

1 Like

Why would I think it was polite? thatā€™d be weird. Did you hunt down a random post of mine just to make a mean reply? Haha Iā€™d be put off by the harrassment if wasnā€™t so silly XDD

Go plant a garden in your yard or walk your dog or something you creep XD

A human death knight with a fascination for Vrykul culture.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

I donā€™t know. Why would you say it to begin with? Not really basing my guess on you being rational. Speaking of which.

What in the holy hell are you talking about? I have no idea who you are. I was reading the thread, came across a rude comment, called it out.

2 Likes

Im the guy youre arguing with in the OTHER WrA forums post.

You know this is all available for viewing by the general public right? All the things we say here? Yeah? Internet? Connecting humanity worldwide?

Im shaking my head at you IRL.

EDIT: Stop playing wow forums and go outside. Im putting you in timeout.

thank god because if it was in-game thatā€™d be a whole other can of worms

4 Likes

Thereā€™s more than 2, I still have no idea who you are.

Oh, I just saw the other post at the top and remembered. Yeah youā€™re kind of grossly overestimating your importance to me, guy. Iā€™m not harassing you. I didnā€™t even realize you were the same troll.

You understand why this is a really stupid statement, right?

4 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/kq9ijtW.png

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure it was sincere, intelligent, and not antagonistic.

Letā€™s leave it at that assumption.

1 Like