Your terrible charecter ideas

ITT: post all tbe terrible ideas you had for chars.
A human raised by gnomes who thinks he is a gnome.

7 Likes

He’s mummies big boy.

3 Likes

You owe me a new glass of water.

6 Likes

A human paladin who unironically talks in thees and thous.

6 Likes

All my ideas are pretty good I just suck at realizing them.

That’s Elf with gnomes.

2 Likes

I once had a narcoleptic Draenei. That’s it, that was the concept.

I also tried to do the accent thing with her. It didn’t go well.

2 Likes

Also in reference to the OP, I once wanted to make an Orc Mage that was obsessed with everything elf culture.

An Elfaboo, if you would.

I might still do that.

Edit --> Oh, there was also the Orc that defined himself literally solely by his muscle, his ego, and his ability to punch things really hard while shouting “MUSCLE!”

I might still do that, also.

4 Likes

I post on my most terrible character idea almost every day.

But it feels so good to be bad!

5 Likes

Da comrade, we need to repair ze Exo…:zzz:

2 Likes

A human paladin from Lordaeron.

9 Likes

A mad prophet who predicted impending patch events before they were released but with the wrong reasoning a la “Deathwing will land in Stormwind because it’s mating season and he’s looking for a place to nest.”

14 Likes

A basic, mostly-default stock settings Bloodhoof tauren.

Most boring thing I’ve ever tried.

Is this similar to a bugaboo?

Reference: https://youtu.be/aOtO2BPHWX4

Back before they were rebranded as cute, a character who was convinced that murlocs walk among us in disguise for nefarious reasons. They hang out close to a lot of major cities, after all.

4 Likes

Oh, and: I once rolled a character whose backstory was obviously contradictory to established lore with the intention that people would ICly be skeptical and eventually uncover that she was lying about who she was.

Three guesses as to how that went.

5 Likes

Briefly had an AU draenei who suffered from some kind of Stockholm Syndrome after being captured by Sargerai. Basically convinced herself she was a dreadlord possessing the body of a draenei. Fast forward, she is freed and escapes to Stormwind where she pretends to be the draenei she actually is while trying to topple the government. It was… yeah.

I also have a future terrible idea in mind a prophet character in Classic that predicts future expansions. I will make you all cringe and you will all LIKE it.

4 Likes

You’re going to get such a plethora of mad messages.

I want you to screenshot them all. They will be tasty.

5 Likes

Let hatred and rage guide your posts!

In Classic I plan to play a character who’s bummed out because they missed out on the Third War, and nothing that epic will ever happen again.

16 Likes