Your terrible charecter ideas

I can notani see why.

2 Likes

Of all the words you canā€™t use on here, and this one is allowed.

Pick a lane, Blizzard.

1 Like

I donā€™t think thatā€™s what they meant. But hopefully I am wrong.

4 Likes

My favorite ā€˜bad character ideaā€™ were both mage concepts. Never got around to them though, because I thought they were bad.

An incompetent mage who forgets what half his spells do every few months, but accidentally rose to the rank of archmage because he stumbled into and accidentally dealt with some world-ending threats. Basically calling out and parodying the ridiculous nature of the mage prune.

Second was just a well-mannered spellcaster who primarily worked with diplomacy, but he had to scream at the top of his lungs to cast any spell, so he often would make excuses not to do so.

9 Likes

I really want to play the second one but he normally talks really quietly.

This included mundane spells, like lighting candles, or conjuring a mana bun.

Itā€™s a fun thing to imagine briefly, but the gimmick would probably get old pretty quick.

An orc chuunibyou. For those who donā€™t know what it is.

Chuunibyou (äø­äŗŒē—…; ChÅ«nibyō) is a derogative colloquial term in the Japanese language used to describe a person who manifests delusional behavior, particularly thinking that one has special powers that no other person has.

She acted like she was the child of Loā€™gosh with a pig that came from Hel. But the pig was actually just a really old farm boar. Big, like pigs do get but he didnā€™t trample whole villages like she claimed. It was incredibly funny with the right people!

But most took her seriously and just made fun of her. Wasnā€™t really enjoyable so I scrapped her in the end.

3 Likes

A dragon who accidentally kills a mortal, feels really bad about it, and takes their place.

9 Likes

I feel like Azeroth needs more Chuunis. Sounds like things would be fine with right peopleā€¦or preliminary information.

I admit that thereā€™s a dragon OC in the immediate contacts of one of my characters, and this hilarious situation is now part of his backstory.

1 Like

a dragon who lives among mortals and takes on odd jobs from them, roles and all reversed

this was fun to rp! but iā€™m not sure if i donā€™t wanna tweak it a bitā€¦

3 Likes

Thought you said terrible.

6 Likes

A Resto Shaman with hydrophobia.

Screaming in horror every time they have to heal someone.

7 Likes

A lot of these ideas, if not all of them, are actually amazing and some are hilarious.

6 Likes

A Forsaken who used to write childrens books when he was alive and now believes heā€™s the hero of the stories he wrote.

14 Likes

I like this but this gave me an idea.
A forsaken author who realised this second chance at life meant he could be the hero from his books.

3 Likes

ā€œTerribleā€

If I worked in publishing, and you ran up to me and pitched that to me on an elevator, Iā€™d take a half day and buy you lunch. I want to read that book.

3 Likes

I think how intentional his heroics are should be ambigious. Or maybe more elaborate in a way that is something other than redemptive.

I see joaquin phoenix now.
God I love WrA forums I need role on this dangbutt server.

Yeah.

1 Like

I was gonna finally roll an alliance toon but screw it. Zomboy it is

2 Likes

Soā€¦typical Orc grunt then? XD

3 Likes