Your terrible charecter ideas

I actually really wanted to do that. We must create a whole band of mad prophets

3 Likes

A human played as a midget vrykul.

2 Likes

A troll who suffers a head injury in the Valley of Trials, and afterward runs around saying “Bully!”, asking what’s going on with the Panama Canal, and calling himself Trollsevelt.

5 Likes

Will he walk quietly and carry a big staff?

3 Likes

a dentist :joy:

who scolds other OCs for their terrible oral hygiene

3 Likes

Worse yet… An Orc dentist.

1 Like

a veterinarian…checking up on your mounts

1 Like

A draenei driven to the absolute brink of insanity who spoke in a thick accent, loved hugs, and had overwhelming strength.

I miss the original Tepezh.

A senile old man who thought he was Azeroth’s greatest holy champion and called on the light to smite evildoers (squirrels, rodents, and people who made out in public). Kept him at about level 3.

2 Likes

I briefly played my DK as someone that was brought back a bit “wrong” and thought he was a “superhero” and his ghoul was his trusty sidekick and together they patrolled Stormwind looking for evildoers.

6 Likes

I tried to pull off a character like Goblin Slayer, but instead hunted Nagas and Murlocs. It didn’t go over too well with a lot other RPers because I used a lot of obvious Naga puns. Plus, it was hard to RP since I just hung out at Black Fathom Deeps waiting for others to come by.

7 Likes

Hmm… And why would that have not gone over well with other RPers?

1 Like

i don’t know :frowning: halp

1 Like

If “naga puns” means you were doing fish-themed wordplay then those players had no taste.

3 Likes

They were probably just trawling.

Or they were floundering for their own fishy puns.

School them! Don’t trout yourself!

2 Likes

That reminds me that after i decided nog was gonna be serious but before his curre t version he was literally just the shield hero.

A Night Elf Mage who is really a ghostly member of the Court of Farondis. Using toys etc to maintain a spoopy ghost appearance.

2 Likes

I saw a post on Twitter the other day that joked about learning how to walk when turning into an animal for the first time. So then I got the character idea of a druid that never got walking down in animal form and constantly stumbling all over the place.

Cat form walking would be like when you put booties on a dog.

9 Likes

^^^^ good laugh lol

A Heartsbane Coven exile who joined the Darkmoon Faire.
A dragon
A gnome painted as a goblin.

3 Likes

I wanted to make a character who is a host for a Botani or something, but some of my friends have told me that is a terrible idea :thinking:

1 Like