Your suspension/reporting system needs a serious internal policies & procedures review

Unironically, that is all.

13 Likes

Then post in general your talking to a brick wall with ur suggestion.

2 Likes

And posting here will do nothing.

This is a player help player forum. If you want to provide feedback, do so either in-game or posting in general forum (monitored by devs and community managers).

But as a suggestion, maybe provide insight into what is broken and ideas on how it can be better implemented.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, this is the only place where blue posters are to be found. Leading to my next thread…

1 Like

But those blue posters dont pass along feedback or suggestions feedback/suggestions get sucked into frostmourne never to see the light of day.

Also id avse multiple posts along the same line.

4 Likes

Well, they cannot go down the office and relay your gripes, The devs are in Cali, and the SFAs and GMs are in Austin.

3 Likes

what is email anyways

I’m going to express my disgust in what happened to me today via any avenue the corporation provides. If they don’t have microsoft teams and a subject matter expert list w/ associated contact info, then maybe this company is more garbage than I originally thought.

2 Likes

Just because you see Blue text does not mean your voice is being heard. Devs collect data from pretty much any other forum, just not this one. The only Blues on this one are our SFAs. They’re here more like an info desk and to keep us hoodlums in line. They don’t collect data, feedback, suggestions - none of it. Just because other Blues don’t post in the other forums doesn’t mean that things are not being read.

7 Likes

You know Microsoft’s moderation is WAY worse. They perma ban you outright, no appeals. I wouldn’t use them in high esteem.

Vote with your wallet then, leave.

4 Likes

Policies and procedures are in place for reasons. Having SFA’s spending time doing what community managers do takes away from their actual duties (moderation).

Feedback is often a one-way street - generally you’re not going to get a reply from CM’s or devs unless they’re seeking further clarification.

3 Likes

This isn’t one of those times. Posting here serves you no purpose at all. Being snarky and rude when people are telling you where you can go and be heard? That says a lot more about you than us.

4 Likes

you’ve completely missed the point, it’s actually crazy. You read the words and your brain just went “nope”.

At some level, there is bleed over between departments even if the official messaging is that there isn’t. Nobody manages a corporation like that.

2 Likes

And blizzard is a private company the forums are a perk of a active subscription forum acess can easily be removed freedom of speech doesnt apply in this situation.

3 Likes

I don’t have to nitpick apart every nuance of what you had to say. Your posting here is like a fart in the wind.

Nothing will come of it.

Now, posting where we’ve told you your voice can be heard and your suggestion registered? You now know where that is. Easy, peasy.

2 Likes

You have been given good - and accurate advice, Barrierpp.

I suggest you heed it.

This is primarily a player to player forum. Our regulars here spend a great deal of their own time to assist their fellow players. Please be mindful of that.

Policies - that belongs in General, or one of our other forums if it most closely aligns to the topic at hand. PVP in this case would also work.

15 Likes

I’m aware, but I will spreading my message wherever I can until resolution is found. If you could, please put my concerns in your monthly report that goes to your manager. Maybe they can contact someone from the wow team to address this.

2 Likes

So you honestly have no interest in getting this to be heard by the very people that can implement change, in a timely manner?

I don’t understand what is so hard about using the correct avenues to provide feedback or suggestions when provided the avenues to do so…

8 Likes

you assume I already haven’t utilized those channels? I really don’t think you’re understanding what’s going on in this thread. You should use your time in other threads.

1 Like

As I said…

1 Like

Can only go by what you tell us Barrierpp.

4 Likes