Your friendly, no bs guild - recruiting now!

New and Veteran friendly raid

We are definitely friendly to those just learning and also people who want to challenge themselves! We even have a Raiding 101 guide for questions that people might be scared to ask even if you’ve been making it through raids for quite some time and have been lucky at guessing based on context :stuck_out_tongue:

Sarcastic remark

Most of the guildies are actually intelligent and can produce real remarks. In the meanwhile I see everyone has met Dkolta.

Olta is the poster child for our acceptance of everyone :stuck_out_tongue: JK, he probably won’t like me saying this but he’s actually one of the nicest and most helpful people in the guild. Also one of the most talented and he goes above and beyond our semicasual content and brings back his advanced knowledge to the rest of us in order to help us grow which makes him an incredibly valuable asset as one of our officers. Hahaha I said something nice about you on the internet. Take THAT.

I was coming to bump the thread and I find this malarkey

Hope everyone is enjoying 8.1! Come join us for all the fun :slight_smile:

7/8 Heroic as of Sunday

Yaaaay 7/8 and some solid pulls on G’huun! Don’t you want to be part of a guild that grows and progresses as a group? :slight_smile:

Still Recruiting all types of players from social to raiders

Sending a discord
thing
you know, the thing
 to Faedren. I’m looking for a guild and yours sounds like what I’m after.

My GOD there’s not enough coffee in the world this morning.

We’ve got to welcome some truly lovely people the past few days. I hope that you (yes you, reading this!) will be the next one.

New year new guild. Come join the fun

Happy New Year from The Midnight Amendments!

Come Raid with us this Saturday and see me get no loot drops :smiley:

2 Likes

New Heroic raid times!

Heroic will now be Wednesdays 6-9pm ST and Sundays 5-8pm ST, Normal on Tuesdays 6-9pm ST.

If raid times held you back from joining before hopefully this will be the change that does the trick!

Witty comment

hallo! you guys still recruiting at all? I’m still new-ish to wow, started playing around April last year and main shamamany. Mainly want a friendly social guild that likes to interact outside of just raiding and doesn’t mind someone learning. Not looking for hardcore just a group that has fun together. Open to server change for the right guild (currently on lightbringer). Can play all shaman specs, tho i love raid healing.

1 Like

I’ve been on Proudmoore for a long time and I can’t find a reason why I missed a guild post as good looking as this one. I know there’s some time being placed between the creation and my comment, but I hope you guys are still wanting people like the persona above me asked. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, we are still recruiting! If you’d like an invite you can Msg me at ZachStPierre#2478 on Discord or Fae.