Your friendly, no bs guild - recruiting now!

We are definitely still recruiting! You can ping us any time and someone is usually on to add you or message me or Dkolta!

Come join us for new content!
We went 8/8H this tier, and did it with chill, fun people :smiley:

Welp since I changed my character name I canā€™t edit my original message womp womp womp.

But yes! We got H Gā€™huun down on 1/16/19 with a guild of mostly guildies but also some amazing friends we made along our progression and some new faces.

One couple loved our raiding environment so much last Sunday that even though they got their AOTC on Tuesday they came with us on Wednesday just to be part of the fun!

Wow, your guild sounds exactly like the home Iā€™m looking for. Iā€™m a dirty casual player but I can only log on (mostly) early in the morning, like very early ET, on the weekends. Do you have folks who play at odd hours? Hereā€™s my plea for help if it sounds like I may fit in to you.

@Controlfrq I sent you a friend request on discord!

@Kindestcut we have a mix of time zones so itā€™s definitely heavier in the evening once everyone is home from work but Iā€™ll take a little opinion poll and see what the activity is like in the AM (Iā€™m typically not on to see firsthand). We enjoy keeping the social hearth warm and many folks like to do things like old content for xmogs. Some of the fun activities you listed sound like a blast!

Weā€™re still growing a bit but if we pick a fun direction and strive for it then thatā€™ll give us an environment thatā€™s enjoyable for all :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Faedren Much obliged! Let me know what you find out about morning play. I have a 110 boost so I think Iā€™m going to go ahead and use it to start a new character on Proudmoore to check out the place before I spend the cash to move my hunter over.

So it sounds like mornings are a bit quiet for now so if you joined youā€™d be the first spark in lighting the social hearth for that time period. Some folks say they log in to do dailies etc but keep pretty quiet until theyā€™ve fully woken up lol.

WTB new recruits

4/9 N down in our first week of the new raid! Opulence was annoying at first but seeing our group come together and adapt to beat it was great! Who wants in on this?

6/9 N with another raid night to go. Still Recruiting and willing to teach new raiders.

Niiiiice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello! I sent a friend request on Discord to Faedren#5225, for some reason it wouldnā€™t let me DM. My wife and I are returning to the game and saw your guild, hoped we might chat about joining?

Just downed 6/8 N in one night Soon to be 8/8. Still Recruiting everything from just social players to raiders.

Grats on 8/9 N and some great progress on Jaina tonight gang! Weā€™d love to add more of you to this fun bunch! If you donā€™t raid, thatā€™s fine too!

ā€œYou know why Iā€™m here.ā€ - Marshawn Lynch

Still Recruiting for all positions Social - Raider. Come join our raid team just in time for Heroic starting this week!

Weā€™ve had some great recruits lately and our community is growing! It feels like a big happy family and weā€™d love to have you join us :slight_smile:

Guild has grown to the point we have people on at all hours now. We also downed H Grong yesterday so now we are 3/9 H. Come join the trouble

Requested on Bnet and Discord!

Itā€™s been a busy week of 2 more heroic kills and lots of Kul Tiran alts and character swaps! Come join our crew of B E E F Y F O L K S