Your friendly, no bs guild - recruiting now!

Wow looks like a great guild for me. I sent a B.net friend request. Looking forward to chatting with you. Btag Error37#1615.
Bumping!
04/13/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Faedrën
< TL;DR >

<The Midnight Amendments> is a brand-new guild (March, 2018) founded by experienced raiders who tire of the bigots/edgelords and just want an environment where everyone is chill. If you agree and want a place to raid, level, pvp, socialize etc with similar folks, come play with us! We welcome all player types from casual players to heroic raiders and we are recruiting for our raid team. BFA raid times are 5-8pm Server Time Saturdays and Sundays. We do Mythic dungeons on Tuesdays at 6pm ST (and throughout the week as available)

Message me on DISCORD Faedren#5225 (preferred) or bnet Selphie#1988
< /TL;DR >

Come play with us in The Midnight Amendments!

Your friendly, no bullsh-- World of Warcraft Guild on Proudmoore's Alliance side.

WHAT WE DO -

BFA Raiding - Guild progression through Heroic raids in BFA! Raid times will be finalized as of 8/28/18 and will likely be 5-8pm server time Sat/Sun!
Gearing - Running what needs done to get guildies caught up.
M+ - We'll help guildies push keys!
PvP - Fellow guildies are happy to join you :)
Leveling - Need a buddy? There's always an alt to be leveled
Achievements - Let's get that cool mount/etc together!

WHAT WE'RE ABOUT

TMA was founded on the belief that the internet and games played on it are so full of bullsh-- that we just need a little corner where everyone can just BE COOL FOR LIKE, ONE MINUTE OKAY?

Our 3 core rules are based upon a comedy bit by the McElroy brothers on their podcast, My Brother, My Brother, and Me where they reference the fictional "Obama's Midnight Amendments" as rules that people should live by to just make everything more chill.

They are as follows:

Rule #1: Be cool
Rule #2: C'mon...
Rule #3: Niiice

They are simple but loaded with self motivated discipline and responsibility to take care of your fellow player by not being a sh--head.

At length, these rules encompass tons of things but what it really boils down to is:

No bigotry, at all. Do not use any language that insults an entire race/culture/religion/sexuality/ability/etc. Also, be aware of and avoid common phrases and jokes that are rooted in trauma and can trigger pain for your fellow human.

(As you have noticed, cursing is allowed, but not at the cost of insulting an entire people. We trust our members to be mature and use common sense but if you have any questionable content to address, message Faedren for the final ruling.)

This guild is ran by a plus size, female, atheist, LGBTQ, half-Jewish feminist and her atheist, feminist husband. If that prickles your spines, this might not be the space for you. If you can just BE COOL with this and other differences that make members diverse and wonderful, then welcome.

Message me on DISCORD Faedren#5225 (preferred) or bnet Selphie#1988

I am a new addition to this guild, and I can say, honestly, it's fun and friendly, and I am having a GREAT time in this guild.

It is a guild that still says "Hi!" to players when they log in, and "Goodnight" when you log for the night.

Just a genuinley friendly group of people enjoying the game. Highly recommend this guild.

Thanks,
Bumpdate! I changed the original post to reflect our raid times and also some near-future goals for more raiding and M+ keys. All we need is you! The expansion slump SUCKS but why not make the game fun by playing with a good group of folks?
One of our raid leaders just got his AOTC! Yay!
Congrats to new officers Scriv and Odo!
Two of our raiding officers now have their AOTC!
10/22/2018 09:33 PMPosted by Faedrën
Congrats to new officers Scriv and Odo!

This is HUGE! I am so happy for them.

Scriv does so many things well, kinda jealous of his transmog. And Odo is always fun.

Gratz!
We are now 5/8 H! Proud of our progress on Zul tonight, too.
Hello!

I am looking at server transferring pretty much immediately (I'm working on getting the gold for 2 tokens) on my main, she's a resto druid that I've been playing since BC. I have had a string of bad luck as far as guilds go recently and would love to talk to you.

My bnet is Eleyndre#1518 (discord is Eleyndre#1636 if that's easier) whenever you have the time to talk to me.

Thanks!
11/11/2018 09:37 PMPosted by Yunalya
Hello!

I am looking at server transferring pretty much immediately (I'm working on getting the gold for 2 tokens) on my main, she's a resto druid that I've been playing since BC. I have had a string of bad luck as far as guilds go recently and would love to talk to you.

My bnet is Eleyndre#1518 (discord is Eleyndre#1636 if that's easier) whenever you have the time to talk to me.

Thanks!

Its a widely known secret that our guild has a soft spot for Druids.

I'm sure a chat with an officer will find you a new home with us.
The biggest plus with this guild is the genuine joy in being in the guild, being nice. Being helpful. As always you get out of it what you put in. I'm fairly new here but it has been my experience that members put players before pixels and everyone shares the goal of playing to have fun.

Looking foreward to seeing you in Guild and game.
Saturday and Sunday raid times of 5-8PST work for me. If you plan on focusing solely on heroic and need a healer let me know.

I have completed 8/8H and 2/8M, but am more interested in finding a guild that is happy with clearing heroic and then spending any extra raid time doing other things (like M+, farming mats for raid, other stuff).

dukehenry#1344 if you need to get a hold of me!
11/12/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Brinnward
Saturday and Sunday raid times of 5-8PST work for me. If you plan on focusing solely on heroic and need a healer let me know.

I have completed 8/8H and 2/8M, but am more interested in finding a guild that is happy with clearing heroic and then spending any extra raid time doing other things (like M+, farming mats for raid, other stuff).

dukehenry#1344 if you need to get a hold of me!

You're gonna love it. An officer will be able to help you out.

Thanks for looking us up!!!
Yunalya and Brinnward I added you both, keep an eye out for that! :)
1 Like

I have only recently joined and am quite happy that I have finally found a decent guild.

I had been disgusted by guilds that beg for members, demand you join discord, and then inundate you with their racist, hate filled dialogue. “Oh, but we were just joking
” means nothing to me. Asian racist jokes are offensive to someone who has an adopted Asian niece. Ret
d is offensive to people who have a disability.

This guild has none of that crap, and all of the help one could even need. Thank you Midnight Amendments for accepting me into your guild.

Wade

Wonderful! I added you on discord :slight_smile: Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

So the new forums won’t let Fae bump the thread twice in a row, so figured I’d give her a hand. If you visit the General/Pet Forums, you probably know me (I had like 13,000 posts before the forum change xD), but don’t worry, I’m nicer in game! :stuck_out_tongue: My snark is dialed back.

I’ve been in the guild for a few weeks now, and I’ve loved it. :smiley: I try my best to be social in the guild and the discord. (I’m usually the sole survivor in the voice chat for most of the day. So come be my partner. D:)

I play way too long, but no one really questions it, haha. I usually find at least one guildie to join me for a M+ run when I decide to do one or something else.

And as for raiding, cause I know that’s big for some people:

They even let me, a horrible hunter (okay, I’m not horrible, I’m just hard on myself. I’m like 75-80th percentile in Normal, last I checked), run Uldir with them, and gasp even heroic Uldir if I feel like actually trying to.

They’re very non judgmental, and they try to help people improve, but in a non-shamey way. They won’t call you out or kick you for doing bad, but the officers can take private feedback from other guildies on people underperforming, and try to match them with someone who knows the spec they play well, to try to give that person pointers, if they’re open to it.

Though honestly, I doubt this would happen much, if at all. I just know a lot of people get worried they’ll be kicked if they aren’t parsing 50%+. Lol. This isn’t that type of guild. We’d try to help you get better, and honestly, even if you didn’t get better, knowing how Fae, Olta, and the other officers are, I’m like 99.9% certain they’d just go, “Screw it. You’re still coming, the other DPS can make up for you.” Cause they always say this game’s about having fun. They can correct me if I’m wrong and I’ll edit this out though if I am. :stuck_out_tongue:

Though if you plan on trying to be the pet collector of the guild, you will have to fight me for it. >:) I have the #7 collection on Proudmoore, so you have to go through me for it. :smiley:

Thank you, Mai. We’re so glad to have you these past few weeks <3

But for real, we’re a really rad mix of laid back and progress driven. We want people of all sorts ranging from casual because it’s important to keep our social hearth warm and for everyone to make friends and build a community to more difficult content driven players because we want to get our money’s worth out of the actual game itself. Finding that perfect balance of enjoyment from both people and the game is what we’re aiming for :slight_smile:

Do you accept friendly social casuals ?

Absolutely!! We’d love to have you