Your friendly, no bs guild - recruiting now!

< TL;DR >

<The Midnight Amendments> 7/8H (as of 12/17) is a new guild (March, 2018) founded by experienced raiders who tire of the bigots/edgelords and just want an environment where everyone is chill. If you agree and want a place to raid, push keys, level, pvp, socialize etc with similar folks, come play with us! We welcome all player types from casual players to heroic raiders and while we welcome everyone we are very much hoping for more raiders and mythic+ key pushers, especially with flexible role classes. BFA raid times are currently Heroic on Wednesdays 6-9pm ST and Sundays 5-8pm ST, Normal on Tuesdays 6-9pm ST, and are subject to additional days for a second raid team as we grow. We do Mythic dungeons throughout the week as available (looking for more people who want to push keys!)

Message me on DISCORD Faedren#5225 (preferred) or bnet Selphie#1988
< /TL;DR >

Come play with us in The Midnight Amendments!

Your friendly, no bullsh-- World of Warcraft Guild on Proudmoore's Alliance side.

WHAT WE DO -

BFA Raiding - 8/8 N 7/8H (as of 12/17)Guild progression through Heroic raids in BFA! Raid times are currently Heroic Wednesdays 6-9pm ST and Sundays 5-8pm ST, Normal on Tuesdays 6-9pm ST and are subject to additional days for a second raid team as we grow.
Gearing - Running what needs done to get guildies caught up.
M+ - We'll help guildies push keys! Looking for people with an interest in this to fill out several groups. We do Mythics throughout the week as available.
PvP - Fellow guildies are happy to join you :)
Leveling - Need a buddy? There's always an alt to be leveled
Achievements - Let's get that cool mount/etc together!

WHAT WE'RE ABOUT

TMA was founded on the belief that the internet and games played on it are so full of bullsh-- that we just need a little corner where everyone can just BE COOL FOR LIKE, ONE MINUTE OKAY?

Our 3 core rules are based upon a comedy bit by the McElroy brothers on their podcast, My Brother, My Brother, and Me where they reference the fictional "Obama's Midnight Amendments" as rules that people should live by to just make everything more chill.

They are as follows:

Rule #1: Be cool
Rule #2: C'mon...
Rule #3: Niiice

They are simple but loaded with self motivated discipline and responsibility to take care of your fellow player by not being a sh--head.

At length, these rules encompass tons of things but what it really boils down to is:

No bigotry, at all. Do not use any language that insults an entire race/culture/religion/sexuality/ability/etc. Also, be aware of and avoid common phrases and jokes that are rooted in trauma and can trigger pain for your fellow human.

(As you have noticed, cursing is allowed, but not at the cost of insulting an entire people. We trust our members to be mature and use common sense but if you have any questionable content to address, message Faedren for the final ruling.)

This guild is ran by a plus size, female, atheist, LGBTQ, half-Jewish feminist and her atheist, feminist husband. If that prickles your spines, this might not be the space for you. If you can just BE COOL with this and other differences that make members diverse and wonderful, then welcome.

Message me on DISCORD Faedren#5225 (preferred) or bnet Selphie#1988
4 Likes
Hi there. I was interested in your guild. Do you have an idea of what your raiding schedule might look like? I'm generally free after 8:30pm mst during the week.
Thanks!
04/13/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Claymore
Hi there. I was interested in your guild. Do you have an idea of what your raiding schedule might look like? I'm generally free after 8:30pm mst during the week.
Thanks!

Hi there! Right now we've been doing some Sunday (midday PST) and Monday (evening PST) runs. We have guildies from coast to coast so we also try to schedule things week by week to fit in everyone we can. Since we're just starting out you'd be in a great spot to help guide the schedule into your preferences/availability :)
04/13/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Faedrën
04/13/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Claymore
Thanks!

Hi there! Right now we've been doing some Sunday (midday PST) and Monday (evening PST) runs. We have guildies from coast to coast so we also try to schedule things week by week to fit in everyone we can. Since we're just starting out you'd be in a great spot to help guide the schedule into your preferences/availability :)

Great. Can you add me in bnet so we can chat further?
Nomad#1504
We're doing N ABT tonight if anyone would like to join us at 6pm PST!
Have you ever been interested in shaping a really strong guild from the ground floor up? Do you feel like you have leadership skills that are under utilized? TMA is looking for members of all levels of involvement of course, but we're also on the hunt for our first officer and a Raid Leader!

These assignments will report directly to Fae and will require the candidate to be active in their duties, not passive.

Officers will act as a "manager on duty" so to speak and should feel confident in answering questions, solving disputes, and representing the guild as an ambassador.

Raid Leader will make sure that weekly events are scheduled and be present on those nights (barring any real life commitments that come up occasionally of course!) to form and lead the raid.

Ideal candidates will uphold The Midnight Amendments themselves and will be good examples of what it means to Be Cool in a socially aware manner. Weild your power confidently and responsibly and reap the benefits of being at the heart of a great thing.

Have any questions? Just ask Faedren! (bnet Selphie#1988)
Hello, I am currently looking for a new home. only available to raid sun / mondays. I work nights at a bar so i am on kinda weird hours. my btag is kotoro#1987
04/26/2018 03:58 AMPosted by Kotorodin
Hello, I am currently looking for a new home. only available to raid sun / mondays. I work nights at a bar so i am on kinda weird hours. my btag is kotoro#1987

I sent you a bnet request! :)
I just joined the server after leaving a pretty much dead realm. I’m looking to join a laid back guild that still does a bit of raiding my btag is vestri#11342
04/26/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Vestrius
I just joined the server after leaving a pretty much dead realm. I’m looking to join a laid back guild that still does a bit of raiding my btag is vestri#11342
Added you as well, thanks! :D
We are so happy to announce that one of our members has been appointed as our first officer! Our group is growing one awesome person at a time and it's turning into such a fun bunch.

Raids have changed to be Heroic both Sunday and Monday nights, with an N night scheduled when possible. Still looking for a raid leader other than myself!

Interested in joining? We've got room for everyone :)
934 hunter looking to enjoy some raiding and more before BFA. This will be my main for BFA. Currently my guild is on hiatus til BFA and has been for a couple months. I enjoy every aspect of the game and am not enjoying being alone day in and day out til BFA. My battlenet is greathornowl#1419 if you would like to add me and we can chat anytime or find me online on Osyka. Thanks!
Hi there. I am a brand new player to WoW just trying to catch my bearings and explore the game. I don't think I have much to offer, but I would love to get involved in a community in-game. Please let me know what the next steps are; I look forward to hearing from you!
I've just come back to WoW and am presently looking for a guild - I'm no raider, but I'd love to join you if you all would have me!
Made sure to try to reach out to all three of you! If you haven't heard from me, please contact me on my bnet tag Selphie#1988 thanks!
My BattleTag is ecophobia#1999, so you know if you get contact from it and something goes funky!
I sent you a bnet request. Myself and my gf (Laughingfox) are looking for a guild.
Hey there - I'm definitely interested in what you guys are building here!

I unfortunately can't make your Monday raid time, though. Do you have a backup raider/casual friendo rank, by chance? Also, do you guys have forums or Discord, or do you operate mostly through guild chat?
05/23/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Elaene
Hey there - I'm definitely interested in what you guys are building here!

I unfortunately can't make your Monday raid time, though. Do you have a backup raider/casual friendo rank, by chance? Also, do you guys have forums or Discord, or do you operate mostly through guild chat?

So I'm going to update my original post but our raid times are actually up for a change if that's what the members would like. We have a decent percentage of casual players in the guild who either don't raid at all or who pug whenever they feel they can. We're open to all kinds and as we grow I'd love to have multiple raid teams (which is a future goal seeing as we're still building the first one :P)

We absolutely have discord and I love using it for chats!
I sent you a Bnet request, but if that goes amiss, you can find me at Criss#1514. :)